divorce....

by zanex 13 Replies latest social family

• zanex
    zanex

hey u ALL thankz for the support. this is a hard thing to go through but I think I'll be ok. The overwhelming support from here has been a definite energy charge.

-Z-

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Making the decision is hard but it is a first step forward to building the life you want. Hang in there and take care of yourself

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

(((((zanex)))))
    Any kind of major change can tend to be overwhelming. Just know that if you are feeling like that, we are here. Use us if you need us. I understand the important of needing to sort things out but I also know the feelings of lonliness. When you are ready we will still be here. Take care.

Spice/Carol

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Jjrizo, I too am seperated and going through my third divorce. She's still a JW, but the problems are just so unsurmountable, that there's no way we can ever get back together, even if whe left the JWs. Of course, the JWs seemed to do everything they could to help destroy the marriage. And, it succeeded. I too think it is a shame, because she is actually a very nice person. But, I'm too old and life is too short to live stressed out day to day.

Since we seperated, my blood pressure is dropping to more liveable levels and my attitude towards life is improving.

Email me if you wish to talk or need a buddy.

Lew W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit