divorce....

by zanex 13 Replies latest social family

• zanex
    zanex

well, it finally happened...me and my wife decided to go our separate ways. I left on sunday. It just wasnt a healthy relationship. We are gonna stay "friends" for our daughter's sake but I am currently surfin friends couches..sigh. I think its funny the way HER family has bent over backwards to make sure that she is ok while MY parents cudnt give a rats ass about me cuz of the df thing. Am doing ok...I feel good tho. Better than I have felt in a long time. Not sure why I am postin this up it just kinda feels like this is as close to a "dysfunctional support group" as I am ever gonna get. I may take a leave of absence from this board for a while til I get my head back in order. So til whenever...this is zanex signin off

-Z-

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

zanex, it will be a long time before the pain subsides. Until then, please promise you will come here for support when you are feeling alone and need someone to talk to.
    ((((((((hugs)))))))))

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • LDH
    LDH

Zanex pls call me--at home. I have had a busy week and a lot of changes, I forgot to call you back.....

Lisa

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hi Zanex, well life is full of changes, isn't it? Learning to cope with the things that it throws at us is a sign of growth and maturity. I believe that you'll be fine. Actually, it takes a lot of courage to leave an unfulfilling relationship and head out on your own.

I hope that you will come back to the board soon because its always comforting to talk your problems over with other people. Its also cheaper to come here that to an expensive health care professional!

I wish you the best!

• zanex
    zanex

lilacs:thx...I may drop in occaisionally I dunno at this point...
    lisa: Ill give ya a buzz soon as I can.
    dutchie: I think I'll be ok just not at the moment...and its even cheaper to not say anything to anyone. This wont be the first time I have been totally on my own. Thanx tho fer bein supportive. bye...

-Z-

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Good luck!

-Rick

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Divorce bites. 'Specially wit kidz.

Hang in there Zanex.

SPAZ

• mommy_rose
    mommy_rose

I've been divorced from my jw husband for nearly 7 years now. It's great. As long as your divorce works better for you then it's okay. I agree that that divorce is not good for the children though. I hope the best for you.

• Xena
    Xena

Hey zanex sorry to hear you are going thru a divorce. I just recently got seperated so I know where you are coming from...shoot me an email if you feel the need to talk

• simplesally
    simplesally

((((((((zanex))))))))

take care, you will get thru this as well. Many of us have been thru a divorce, some thru more than one. It is hard on the kiddos and they usually don't understand. Although, for me and my sister, we used to pray our mom would divorce my dad so some of the stuff would just stop.

She didn't divorce him til much later, but she sure could have saved everyone a lot of grief had she done it sooner. Fighting and bickering just screw up a kids head, then they repeat it unless they learn good family habits.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit