• Justnowout
    Justnowout

Letter to be read at next weeks service meeting

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

You are a bit behind the game here pal.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

lol. Jah's Chariot runs through JWN first!

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Saw the letter March 20th

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Know about the DO thing,

but has anything officially been said about the mandatory 70 year old retirement DOs/COs?

Just curious.

• sir82
    sir82

Your congregation seems to be far behind the times. The letter was read to ours over a week ago.

Maybe the poster is from a non-US location?

• emeth
    emeth

@Sir82 i am from a non us location as well and also not english speaking country The letter was read here 13 days ago

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

breakfast of champions said, “Know about the DO thing, but has anything officially been said about the mandatory 70 year old retirement DOs/COs?

Just curious.

I haven’t personally been able to read a letter about COs & DOs being forced out at the age of 70. My wife was complimenting a visiting speaker about his talk recently. In that conversation he made reference to a family member of his who was a CO for many years. He then added but as you know, “CO’s are coming off the road this year if they are over 70.”

I asked a COBE friend of mine who still communicates with me. He confirmed that the 70 and out is not a rumor but rather it is a fact. I guess eventually the official letter will make its way here.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

That's Old light already :P

Our current CO will only complete 2 rounds in our circuit then will stop because he will have reached 70 by then.

Eden

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

"coming off the road"

Don't you love the euphemisms the WT uses?

Not forced retirement, 'coming off the road'.

And no one is laid off at Bethel; they are 'reassigned' into the field.

The WT has no rival when it comes to corporate speak and buzzwords.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit