End Times or End of Age Predicted in the Bible?

by Maat13 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Maat13
    Maat13

Tiktaalik,

I AM PREDICTING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

I'm merely asking/suggesting that based on the upcoming events, the end of an age, 2160 yrs is coming to an end and a NEW age will be starting.

the bible writers were nothing but astrologers. Both Micheal Angelo and Divinci amongst many other people smarter than me made that clear. I've made an observation using astrology as a premise.

The subject of this post ends with a question mark. A question is being asked from the point of view of those who believe in the Bible (I sure as heck don't) I made no statement predicting the end of the world.

Just trying to shed some "LIGHT" on the subject of end times and end of the world crap.

And as a corollary to this subject, you ever wonder why the WTBTS use the word 'light' when talking about gaining more knowledge?....

Maat

• sir82
    sir82

Does "blood moon" mean the same thing as "lunar eclipse"?

If so, those are pretty common. Why would a lunar eclipse signify anything unusual?

• Maat13
    Maat13

Sir82,

Check out the YouTube video in the first post of this topic....I have not figured out how to post videos directly yet.

Maat.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hmmmmmm, let me think.......nope, nothing will happen.

Of course people that have that leaning will find some reason to make it so.

'Oooooh, I stubbed my to on a gravestone. It must be the blood moon!'

'Oh myyyyyy, I found a piece of string on the washing machine.....IT'S THE BLOOD MOON I TELL YA!'

.................sorry. Once bitten twice shy ay!

• scotoma
    scotoma

April 14 marks the anniversary of the Passover in 70CE when Titus initiated his attack on
    Jerusalem. He waited until the city was full of celebrants to attack. That Passover was also a
    lunar eclipse.

• Viviane
    Viviane

There is nothing substantial that could discount or refute that this "age" will be ending soon.

What do you mean by "this age" and why would it be ending?

Given the "signs" of the four blood moons mentioned in the bible.

Yeah, which scripture was that again?

I think these upcoming blood moons are indicators, provided by ancient astrologers, that the end of the age is upon us.

This happened in the 1940's and 1960's. Why weren't those the end times?

• LittleCricket
    LittleCricket

The Tetrad IS a VERY rare event!! 4 blood moons in a row-with nothing in between! It's happened when Christ died and 2 other modern occasions.

The the modern Isrealites are watching this runup with this a silent expectation. The fact that there is a FULL SOLAR ECLIPSE, as well, right in the middle of the 4 blood moons? This will never happen again for 500 hundred years. The Bible says that there will be Great Tribulation BEFORE the "Sun turns to sackcloth (goat hair)", "THEN the moon turns to blood"....after that, the Great Day of the Almighty will start. So, between now and the full solar eclipse on March 20th, 2015 (7 months), there should be a vast escalation in "signs".

For what it's worth, that solar eclipse? ALSO happens exactly at NOON in Jerusalem. Well, 11:58am actually.

Pay attention, that's not all, because there are 3 VERY important Jewish festivals for Isreal to God during this approach to the eclipse.

Rosh Hashana - Sept 25, the festival of Creation and Adam and Eve...the Beginning of all all things and the New Year for Isreal!! Second, is Yom Kippur on October 4th the Day of Atonement/Sacrifice to God by Isreal, their firstfruits. Third is Sukkoth, October 8th, the Day of Salvation, or Festival of Booths, to remind Isreal of the the booths they lived in when God saved them from Egypt. These are all within 2 weeks of each other and only 4 weeks away from today. Especially watch world events during this time, both in Isreal as well as world-wide up to the eclipse.

Here are 2 weblinks that are very succint and detailed. Well worth a look from anyone who's interested....critic or not. One is more scientific that the other....which correlates the most important Jewish festivals to God to these solar events.

http://watch.org/showart.php3?idx=104119 (last page especially)

http://www.pray4zion.org/TheComingBloodMoons.html (the whole thing really)

For those interested....Gog in the Bible would be the geographical location of Western Russia...Magog, would be the countries west of Gog and throughout the mediteranean coastline.

Keep on the watch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit