New to the board

by PointBlank 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Welcome Linda! This is a great place to be. I look forward to meeting you in chat. :)

hugs,
    Mimilly

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

HELLO, HELLO, HELLO

CornerStone

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Welcome. I posted at H2O under the same username. I haven't been there for quite a while.

I did like the old format there, but I'm learning to live with this one. I tend to lose threads though, if I'm not careful.

One thing I've noticed is that all of a sudden there are all sorts of new names here. Anybody else see this? I may post a whole thread on this to see if I can get any data.

S4

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Linda,

Welcome, I used to hang out at H2O about a year ago or so. WELCOME!

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    You may know me from H2o as well. But that board seems dead now. Seems like the moderators have pushed all the good posters off.
    Joseph

Maybe the good posters are coming here and the moderaters are coming after the?

One thing I've noticed is that all of a sudden there are all sorts of new names here. Anybody else see this?
    Thats a good idea to post a thread on the subject.

Life sucks...get a helmet
    http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html
  • TheStar
    TheStar

Welcome to the family Linda!

• PointBlank
    PointBlank

Hi guys!

I want to thank all of you who took the time to welcome me to the board. It's been quite some time since I've been an active participant on a BB. I'm still in the process of learning how this one works. Like some of you here I think I like the format of H2O better. It's difficult and time consuming to open each and every thread. Lots of times on H2O the decision to read a thread rested on who was responding. Can't depend upon that here because we have to open the thread just to see who's responding. Nevertheless, I appreciate the welcome.

If any of you would be so kind, I would be interested in knowing some of the details of your journey beyond the Watchtower. It's always fascinating to gleam another's path.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Welcome to this board Pointblank! Hope to get to "know" you better!!
    Great that you found your way here. I have gleaned so much from this board.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Welcome to the board!

-Rick

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Hello welcome and nice to meet you

A not-so-silent lamb

Aspire to inspire before you expire

Share this

Google+
Pinterest