NASHVILLE TENNESSEE

by recoveringexjw 52 Replies latest jw experiences

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

if im able to make it ill be in uniform [army] as iv got duty that weekend in smyrna hey worldly girl can u set me up with a girl even half as good lookin as you. btw ill be late to ocharleys on the 7 of sept as we dont get released till 430pm plus itl be an off week for me so ill be broke

• myself
    myself

recoveringexjw, I am sure we will be there for awhile, so come meet us there. I can't wait for the 7th

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

now theres a conflict if theres a meetup at o charleys and one at starbucks on edmonson pike then how am i gonna make it to both ill show up at only one and starbucks is closer so thats where ill be

• myself
    myself

Recovering, Is Starbucks absolutely confirmed? Tink and CC had already mentioned O'Charleys so I am still planning on that, unless the plans are changed all together for everyone.

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

according to the exjw meetup report its confirmed for starbucks on edmonsun pike unl4ess nobodys plannimng on un rsvping them selves

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

I got a email from the ex-meet up site and it said that there were already 4 comfirmed that were going to Starbucks. If you guys want to meet there, it's fine with CC and me.

What do ya wanna do?

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Starbucks on Edmonson Pike is fine. Where is it? If anyone has directions from I-65 south from Galatin? Tink and I will be there at 4:30pm Sat the 7th. Sept. Look forward to meeting everyone.

CC

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

i normally take i 24 from smyrna to bell road wich becomes edmonson pike it will be on your right hand side coming from i24

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Otay, that sounds good!

Myself, does that sound good to you? =:o) Hope Noidea is coming! I didn't call Rose, I chickened out! I hate rejection! lol

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Guys, CC and I comfirmed that we will be at Starbucks tomorrow. Does that sound good to ya?

Myself, recoveringexjw, let us know, k!

We can't wait, I'm bringing my digital camera, so get ready to get your picture taken!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit