NASHVILLE TENNESSEE

by recoveringexjw 52 Replies latest jw experiences

• myself
    myself

Tink,

I am still trying to find Tracy. I don't feel comfortable asking her Mom. I am not sure how she will react.

• worldly girl
    worldly girl

Hello all!! Was wondering if anyone would like to get together this weekend?? Tink, I'd love to email you, but yours is private. You can get mine from Noidea...she has it! Would love to find out who all is out there, who knows we may know the same people, would make for a nice juicy conversation wouldn't? Wait I'm acting like a JW though aren't I???? OOOPS, I still need therapy for a few of my JW tendencies!! LOL!! Well I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!

WG

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

I can't get together this weekend. Already have plans to go to my nieces birthday party.

How about the weekend of the 22nd.???????

How does that sound to everyone???!!!!!!!

Myself, I totally understand how you feel about contacting Rose, I feel the same way!!!!!! I don't know any way to get ahold of Traci though! I may get my nerve up and call Rose.....make up something...we'll see!

Everyone that has posted on this thread, I sure hope that we can get together the 22nd!!!! would love to see all of you!!!!!!

Who thinks the 22nd would be a good time??? We could even meet up the 29th if that's a better time!

Tink =;o)

• worldly girl
    worldly girl

Hey Tink...22nd sounds good for me.....The 23rd is my husband's b-day, but he has to work anyway, so it's not like I have anything planned....BTW, he works at a car dealership, so if anyone is looking for a car, I'll make sure he takes care of you!! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

WG

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Worldly Girl, we'll shoot for the 22nd.! O'Charlies it is!!!

How does that sound everybody!!!!

Myself, I'll try to get up the nerve and call Ro**, The worst she can do is say no, right!!!!!

I hope everyonne can respond to this, that lives in the Nashville area, I think it will be so much fun getting together!!!!! I've have to bring my digital camera and send everyone pic's afterwards!!!!

julien, you're WAAAAAAAY far away from Nashville....you think you will be able to make it!!! I'll understand if you can't, but it would be nice to catch up with you again. Was wondering if you married your pretty girlfriend!

Everybody check in, no one is excluded....let's ALL get together!!!!

Tink =;o)

my email [email protected]

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

heres my e mail addy yall [email protected]

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

oops that was supposed to be [email protected]

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Hey Guys!

Let's all try to do a ex-jw meet-up soon! Does the first week in Sept. sound good to ya!!!!!!

Tink and CC

• myself
    myself

Tink & CC, that sounds good to me. Let me know when and where. My work schedule is M-F 8-5. Noi is off Tue & Wed and her hours are 12-8pm.

Myself

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Myself...How's Sept. 7th Sat. around 6-7pm at Hooters...ok ok Tink....I mean O'charlies at Rivergate?

CC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit