DEAR JW'S-----GET A CLUE

by deddaisy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

I am not Lutheran, it was an example.....

• Farkel
    Farkel

: It is getting nauseating to hear the word "apostate" being slung around by Witnesses as if they had a copyright to it...

: Dear JW's, get a clue, "apostates" are those that have renunciated a former belief, ANY belief, including Catholics that have become JW's!

You are technically correct, but dubs aren't interested in facts. The plain truth is, the word "apostate" scares most of them, as much so or more than demons. It's called "mind control."

Personally, I wear the badge of "apostate" with pride and brandish it whenever I can. Maybe I'll get a tattoo with that badge on me.....complete with a few pentagrams for "emphasis." That should make a few dubs take a huge dump when they see it! Better yet, how about a tattoo of a can of Campbell's split-pea soup, but I'll air-brush out the brand "Campbell's" and put "Apostate" with a pentagram below it, and a message like, "Hi! I'm Farkel! Do you want to take a dare?"

Heh, heh.

Farkel
    Give 'em Hell Class

• simplesally
    simplesally

They are so afraid of apostates and df'd ones because then they know the chances are much greater for them to be out of the organization.

If you can find real points that are zingers, short and sweet, then they'd be thinking.

For me, it was blood (especially reading CofC regarding medical treatment vs eating blood) and also the army....Cornelius was not instructed to leave the army or not be baptized.

But I came from an area where the men and women were required to be out of the military before being baptized. Nowhere is that written about Cornelius, the Army officer.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

Farkel, you crack me up!!!

you hit the nail on the head with:

"The plain truth is the word 'apostate' scares most of them, as much or more so than demons. It's called mind control."

They are made neurotic by all the "apostate" and "demon" b.s. that is force-fed them. My little nieces were "obsessed" with demons and I was led to believe that most "apostates" were demonized. Now I consider apostasy freedom of thought.

Even though I was never baptized, I used to beg my mother to tell her JW friends that I was df'ed so they wouldn't talk to me! So there are some benefits of apostasy. I'd take it anyday over dubsville....

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

sally,
    I don't know, I think it'd take an wholeful big "zinger" to get most JW's to think. Seriously, it's scary to think what percentage of JW's would do WHATEVER the WTS told them to do. I mean look what they close their eyes to now.....

The army huh? I posted previously the scripture in Deuteronomy 24:5 that I thought was interesting:

"When a man is newly married, he shall not go out with the army or be charged with any business; he shall be free at home one year..."

Does this mean that men that aren't newly married SHALL go out with the army?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit