DEAR JW'S-----GET A CLUE

by deddaisy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

"Apostates don't care about victims, their real agenda is to stop the preaching work."

Isn't this comment an oxymoron? The "preaching work" consists of JW's attempting to have householders "renunciate" their faith, thereby making "apostates" out of the householders. Why would evil "apostates" want to stop the JW's attempt at making more apostates?

It is getting nauseating to hear the word "apostate" being slung around by Witnesses as
    if they had a copyright to it...

Dear JW's, get a clue, "apostates" are those that have renunciated a former belief, ANY
    belief, including Catholics that have become JW's!
    It is NOT just JW's that have renunciated their belief! Therefore, there are apostates in your Kingdom Halls....

If, in fact, you believe that the JW's have a copyright on "apostate", perhaps you should contact
    "Webster's" and have them correct the definition so it reads "Jehovah's Witnesses that have renunciated their faith."

In fact, without the apostate, Charles Russell, there would be NO WTS. Your founder, Russell, "renunciated" his faith and founded the "Bible Students."

Your organization was built on "apostasy," so stop being so nauseatingly self-righteous.......

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Deddaisy,

Let me speak for myself. Charles Russell was not my founder. Jesus is my founder.

• blondie
    blondie

In the US, the real preaching has already stopped.

Bulk of field service is during the day when no one is home.

Evening witnessing is not well supported if supported at all.

Return visits are not made, the focus is just placements.

Not at homes are not kept and called on again in many areas because territories are not being worked often. So its one knock and an old magazine and on to the next door. Have to keep the CO off your back.

Most Bible studies are conducted with unbaptized family members living at home rather than with people contacted in the ministry.

This is not a living ministry. People are not well prepared and are using presentations they have used for the last 20 years. Even though JWs are spoon fed easy presentations in the KM, their old personal standby prevails. JWs have not read the magazines they are presenting to others.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

a clue?

can I be Ms. Peacock?

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

"Charles Russell isn't my founder, Jesus is my founder."

oh.....I get it now, that's why they have the "Bible Study" on Sundays after the talk, and the "Bible Study" on Tuesdays....To study the "Bible," not WTS literature with doctrines dreamed up by some old "apostate"......

thanks for clearing that up Freddie.....
    p.s.... you really don't count anyway Freddie

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Fred:

Jesus or Jehovah?

If it is Jesus, then you're admitting that he's God and Jehovah is not God.

• raven101
    raven101

Blondie,

That's certinly encouraging news! Maybe we'll continue to see a like trend in ALL religions and soon be rid of the man made curse of religion altogether. I think that would be PARADISE!

raven101

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

blondie,
    sounds like the evil "apostate's" plan to halt the "preaching work" must be working.....

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

But those who leave the JW's are "true" apostates...all others are wanna bees! ;)

Lizard

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

Lizard, I know that's what they think, that's why they need to get a clue......

"I appeal to you, brethren, to take note of those who create dissensions and difficulties, in opposition to the doctrine which you have been taught; avoid them."
    Romans 16:17 RSV

They, the JW's, come to MY door, attempting to create dissensions, in opposition to the doctrine which I have been taught......(LUTHERAN)

The Bible tells me to AVOID THEM........
    They are attempting to make me renunciate my faith (Lutheran) which would make me an apostate. Some of them have renunciated previous faiths in order to become JW's. This makes THEM apostates.

If they can direct me to the scripture in the Bible that says ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses that renunciate their faith are considered "apostates," I will take them seriously when they call others "apostates," as if they don't have apostates within their organization.

Until then, I will continue to view them as narrow-minded morons.

p.s...no Mike, you can't be Ms. Peacock, I'm Ms. Peacock........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit