Air For Sale

by Farkel 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Soledad
    Soledad

I'm having a hearty spiritual laugh!!!

• Farkel
    Farkel

cellomould,

: Notice how the nincompoops never try to rebutt a thread like this?

They don't mess with me unless they jump in for a single-shot and say "you're just bitter, that's all" as if that makes the message any less true. They consider THAT to be a decent argument.

But they're braindead. I understand them. I was once one of them and braindead myself. It takes some courage to break out of braindeadness, and some effort to recover from it. But honest-hearted people who are "spiritually inclined" can make that leap as I did.

Farkel
    Spiritually Sarcastic Class(tm)

Farkel

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Air for sale... hehe

How about this: Filter some water, put it in some funny shaped coke bottles and sell it for TWICE the price of coke!!!

Naaaaaaa! It'd never work!

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Farkel

Great article!

I can foresee you becoming the first inductee in the Apostate Hall of Fame, when it opens.

I even go so far as to suggest they should redo Lincolns face on the big Lincoln memorial and call it the Farkel Memorial (a la Planet of the Apes). It couldbe called the Fark M for short.

Keep up the good work.

The Pope

• cellomould
    cellomould

Farkel,

I personally never ever visited sites like this until several months after my last meeting. I was proud of myself that I didn't look at 'apostate' stuff even as i dismantled my beliefs in the bible.

But I am sure that I could not have jumped into a site like this and emerged unscathed.

I don't know how someone can read and not think.

My solution was not to read, which saved me from thinking, at the time.

People are trying to make 'life and death' decisions over 'air'. You make a good point there. Some of these people I still care about (i.e. my family). It's quite a bitter feeling, realizing how few logical steps they could take and be 'saved' from the madness.

It's also bittersweet that I have taken these steps, yet could have done so much sooner.

cellomould

"You're crying 'why am I the victim?' when the culprit is YOU" Stevie Wonder

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    DO DUBS EVER LOOK UP SCRIPTURE CITATIONS IN THEIR RAGS? If they did, they would see just how often the society uses bogus quotations

I use to always look up the sited scriptures and I have to admit that many times my eyes would cross as I thought I was the only one whose head it went over.
    I can look back on that now and at least feel I wasn't so stupid after all.

BTW My sis-in-law bought a can of air in Canada. For real. They also sell or sold air in Canada. It was Fresh. Something you couldn't get here in LA[8>]

Life sucks...get a helmet
  • D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

BTTT

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • TR
    TR

Brilliant post, Farkel.

It reminds me of the "Pet Rock" fad back in the '70s. At least for your five bucks, you got a rock.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• Bang
    Bang

That kind of vivid imagery makes all the REAL problems go away, huh? Sure it does

Well, maybe it does. There's quite a few dubs around here that couldn't give a shit about other people, and it doesn't seem to bother them. Besides, they're in agreement with an imaginary beast who is supposed to kill everyone else - and they say that's good news.

I've tried having a look in their eyes to see if there's any guilt in there but gee - I don't know, I couldn't really tell - it scares me like touching a dead body did when I was a kid. When I was a kid I wondered if any people were like that, then when I was older I thought that only some people on smack could be that way - and now, I duno, it's a scary thing - especially if there's a little soul in there trying to break free.

Keep it up, someone should.

Bang

• Prisca
    Prisca
    I was once one of them and braindead myself.

You sure about that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit