The 'Truths' The Watchtower Can't Teach

by metatron 15 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

There are several major doctrines that the Watchtower strictly
    holds but cannot publically acknowledge or openly teach.
    Here are a few:

1) Women are not allowed to have equal authority with men.
    Their status or rank is secondary and inferior.

2) Homosexuality is evil - they won't condemn it openly, especially
    at assemblies because they could get charged with hate speech.

3) Governments ,and by extension officials, are servants of the
    Devil. They can't say this openly because it could cause
    disaster in courtrooms.

4) Witnesses who take blood transfusions will be excommunicated.
    The offense of taking blood is still listed in the "Pay Attention
    elder manual as a df'ing offense.

5) Witnesses who join any countries' armed forces - or attempt
    to do so are automatically excommunicated.

6) Witnesses are not permitted to lose faith in the Watchtower
    Society, openly disagree with its doctrines or policies,
    or admit that any other existing religion can lead people
    into God's favor. All human problems such as starvation,
    disease, and injustice will be solved at Armageddon because
    God is going to kill everyone living that isn't a Witness.
    Currently, that's 99.9% of the human race.

7)The Watchtower leadership is permitted by God to deceive and
    lie to protect itself. This is the 'Theocratic War Strategy'
    doctrine - it has never been repudiated since it was adopted
    by Rutherford many decades ago.

Too bad they don't have a 'truth in advertising ' law for
    religions.

Needless to say, the absence of these 'truths', openly expressed,
    has turned many Watchtower publications into vacuous mush.
    What once was a heavy weight title match has now become
    shadow boxing.

I say you can't sustain an ideology with "wink-wink, nudge-nudge"
    teaching forever - eventually you have an organization
    "limping upon two opinions" and the separateness/radicalism
    just drains away.

Meanwhile, the Witness Emperors strut thru streets naked,
    while the children point and laugh...

metatron

• U.2.K.
    U.2.K.

I'm not a Witness, I also dont read their bible, but for the past 3 weeks, I have been watching them very closely.. I only found 2 mistakes from them</it's not really a big deal, but i Found them.. They say some of the 144,000 is already in heaven< Which is not true.. Revelation Said's Clearly that They Were taken from the earth, So either they are alll already there, or they will go there after armageddon, So the Witness made up or something, or they just made a mistake

I also do not like their stupid Dress Code, I dont wear suit's not where...And in order for me to Preach on the Higher Stairs, I gotta wear a suit> lol They must be Stupid, and also They judge Will'they make that statement to...

But all & all, The Witness Is Great, they teach what Christ & Jehovah told billions to teach> Last days, The Worldly things passeth away and thereof, PEACE & SAFETY, etc.... So I think People needs to stop'putting down the witness and shut the hell up... I'dont even Wanna be a witness, but I do understand that they teach right,...

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

U2K:

Sometimes it is difficult to determine if a statement is in error. For example, is there life after death? We all have our theories, but no one can conclusively prove it either way.

However, some errors can be proven with a simple test. If a person (or organization) says something definitively, then at another time contradicts itself, then at least one of those two statements must be in error. This is simple logic.

Consider some JW contradictions:
    --------
    The generation that saw 1914 would still be alive when armageddon comes. That generation must have been at least 15 years old in 1914.

The generation that saw 1914 would still be alive when armageddon comes. That generation must have been at least 10 years old in 1914.

The generation that saw 1914 would still be alive when armageddon comes. That generation must have been at least newborn babies in 1914.

The "generation" does not refer to any time period. It refers to anyone who lives at any point during the time of the end.
    --------
    Hemophiliac preparations factor VIII and IV are against God's law and you will be killed by God if you take them.

Hemophiliac preparations factor VIII and IV are OK. You can take them.
    --------
    Organ transplants are against God's law. They are cannibalism, and you will be killed by God if you have one.

Organ transplants are OK. You can have one.
    --------
    The people of Sodom will/won't/will/won't/will/won't be resurrected.
    --------
    JW's are/aren't/are/aren't/are/aren't/are/aren't/are/aren't/are/aren't God's prophets.
    --------
    The list could go on forever.

How many of their current doctrines are wrong, and just have not yet been reversed?

They claim that God gives them words to speak. How can God get so many things wrong.

• Will Power
    Will Power

Every one of these points are correct

religions.

good one
    Boy they would HATE that one! They'd sue for their RIGHTS!!!and have already!

U2K you might not want to be in one of Metatron's threads
    He has standards and sometimes uses big words and deep ideas oh yeah, and points out the obvious!

• U.2.K.
    U.2.K.

lol, Hey meta They told me that to, They said if i dont become a Witness, I'm not gonna Survive.. That statement, was ignorant! But See meta, you have to study what they are saying, But See what they wAs trying to Say is, If you do not change and lived by the lawz & Commandments, you wont survive.. < The WT Is the only *cough* religion *cough* Who teachs What Christ & Jehovah told them to teach, on some basic level>

How: Alright let's See> Millions of People believe that God is Christ< those People who believe that(TRINITY) Is an-ti-Christ, they are Not accepting Christ.....

Christmas, Easter, Birthdays, etc... < They are false Customs, and believe me That's not Something the WT made up, Cause i study all them customs, and believe me The WT Was right about that> "Christmas: Lie =Sin = Santa = Christ Birth> billions Celebrate Christmas, and they lie in the process and use Christ nane...< So again the wt was right about that!

The Wt is cool, But I'm not rolling With them... The bottom line: IF PEOPLE DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO JOHN 9 Verse 31, they Wont Survive armageddon, Simple as that!

• jwsons
    jwsons

The List is here. All in all,in many aspects, jehovah's Witnesses exposed themselves they didn't hold the Truth:
    http://www.quotes.jehovahswitnesses.com/medical.htm#Vaccination
    They said by themselves !
    Cheers,
    jwsons

• Valis
    Valis
    religions.

Perhaps if there were one true religion it wouldn't need to advertise, or have detractors, or set itself up for justifiable scrutiny. It would just be obvious and apparent, like no other and above all, have everyone on the planet as a member. Yes, yes I know...stop rolling joints with the Watchtower....just a delusion to consider.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Will Power
    Will Power

I have OTHER sheep, which are not of this fold
    this is usually where the WT slips in the part of the other sheep having an earthly hope not of those outside Judaism., but what does the rest of the verse say?
    I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice, and they will become one flock with one shepherd.
    This after Jesus says in the prev. vers. I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me.

but who/what do they choose to follow?

• SYN
    SYN

Nice post, Meta. Your posts are getting better every day, and this one particularly is BANG on the money. Go up to any Dub and ask him or her these questions, and I guarantee you their Apostate Shields will go up!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• Willi
    Willi

Well, you don't know much about the witnesses then. They teach Jesus Christ is Michael the Archangel, not begotton by God. That archangel is singular only in the bible. Lo and behold, my mom tried to get me to believe that and come back. Yet, I showed her Daniel 10:13 says "Michael, one of the chief angels". Sooo, there are more than one chief angel. She was speechless and said "why would the Society say it is singular then" Well, mom, ugh, they might be lying? Shows me that for the 40 years I was in it, I was so brainwashed I didn't even notice that scripture before when I believed their hogwash. You better study up brother, or you'll get suuuucked in!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit