Can you say "Schibolet?"

by LDH 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Schibolet
    Schibolet

LDH: Such a short period of time and I already have a fan?

Looks like we have another (or possibly the same) troll to ignore.
    This does not surprise me one bit. Of course you are going to ignore what you don't want to hear. Obviously Jehovah's judgement is heavy on your conscience so you can't bear listening to the truth. Looks like I'm more open minded than you...Could that be possible? Oh no not for a JW, why? because apostates said so, that's why. Apostates are all knowing. They know more than Jehovah, in fact they probably think they can teach him a few things...LOL Gal 6:7

So, Shibolet, all the publicity about catholic priests who abuse
    kids is only happening because someone's real agenda is to stop the preaching work ?
    No, because they don't do any preaching work. But that's apostate agenda. I know, I know, the truth hurts, deal with it...

RunningMan; Get a new translation dude.

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    [SCHIBOLET IN RE: LDH'S POST] This does not surprise me one bit. Of course you are going to ignore what you don't want to hear.

At least Lisa has the OPTION of choosing to ignore whatever she doesn't want to hear, unlike the Jehovah's Witnesses, who have those decisions made for them by a few geezers in New York.

Looks like I'm more open minded than you...Could that be possible? Oh no not for a JW, why? because apostates said so, that's why. Apostates are all knowing. They know more than Jehovah, in fact they probably think they can teach him a few things...LOL Gal 6:7
    An open-minded Jehovah's Witness? That's an oxymoron. Apostates certainly don't know more than god, but we are certainly much better informed than fools who follow the edicts of a corporate cult known for encouraging the exploitation of children and child abuse, as well as for shunning those who receive life-saving blood transfusions.

Lisa: Thank you very much for your effort in exposing this "newbie."

Shitolet: Welcome to the real world, where people aren't as easily fooled as the "sheep" you're accustomed to.

• LDH
    LDH
    I already have a fan?

Well, that's one word for it. I was thinking of "Stalker," actually.

Some newbie, eh, 144? [8>]

Lisa

• Celia
    Celia
    Of course you are going to ignore what you don't want to hear. Obviously Jehovah's judgement is heavy on your conscience so you can't bear listening to the truth.

Of course, you realize that the same can be said to you and all JW apologists...
    Looks like apostates are more open minded than you...Could that be possible? Oh no not for an apostate, why? because JWs said so, that's why. JWs are all knowing. They know more than Jehovah God, in fact they probably think they can teach him a few things...LOL Gal 6:7

No, because they don't do any preaching work.
    Strange, if they had not done any preaching work, from the time of the apostles deaths to our days, nobody would know anything about Jesus and Christianity...
    I know, I know, the truth hurts, deal with it...
  • SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Schi-bo-let the id-eee-it said:

Of course you are going to ignore what you don't want to hear. Obviously Jehovah's judgement is heavy on your conscience so you can't bear listening to the truth. Looks like I'm more open minded than you...Could that be possible? Oh no not for a JW, why? because apostates said so, that's why. Apostates are all knowing. They know more than Jehovah, in fact they probably think they can teach him a few things...LOL Gal 6:7

Oh. So are YOU Jehovah's new spokesperson?
    I hadn't heard about THAT "new light". LOL

Well...i know for a fact that the WTBTS tells you not to visit sites like this (in various places like OKM's and magazines quoting whatever scriptures suit their agenda). If you were a good little witness you would go research it and obey. (Look it up yourself you weakminded follower. Hell, if you were simply attending meetings and paying attention you would have heard it there too.)

Let me see if i can break it down for you:

If the 'governing body' speaks the truth for Jehovah
    through the WTBTS,
    then by disobeying them/him
    by being here on a site like this
    you are an apostate just.like.us.,
    and you can't bear listening to the "truth" yourself.

oh, the irony.

You are here, now, with us, by choice, therefore YOU must believe YOU know more than Jehovah and can teach him a few things. Otherwise you would obey his spokesperson the governing body via the WTBTS, no? Shouldn't you be some other place, like out counting service time and preparing for your next meeting and helping your "brothers", i mean you CLAIM there is so much love there...then why aren't you "building them up" instead of attempting to tear us down?

You are an apostate yourself because you are here with us instead of there with your "brothers". You are just to dumb to know it. Or at least very slooooooooow at recognizing it.

If you are so concerned about the preaching work, then why don't you go do it and leave us be. If you believe Jehovah God wanted us out of the JW organization, then why don't you respect the decision of the god you claim to be a witness for and get outta here.

Your comments here prove how openminded you are not.
    Your presence here, willfully, against what the WTBTS advises, PROVES that you yourself are a 'reject' with the witnesses and their god. An apostate.

In fact, you are neither hot nor cold but luke warm. Your bible says that Jesus himself says he spits out the lukewarm.

So do we, in case you haven't gotten the hint.

"NEW LIGHT!": In the religion of spaz, JWs that are a special combination of dumb, nasty, self-righteous and lukewarm get shunned. Maybe when i shun you you will be glad and can finally grasp how i relieved i am that hypocritical self-righteous WTBTS followers like you, don't talk to me. I prefer it that way.

Just so you know,
    your presence & comments here, (under any name, however mispelled) pushes me further and further away from ever "returning to Jehovah".
    I thank you for this, but i'm not so sure the JWs would.
    Take that in YOUR conscience back to your religion and god.

SPAZ

• Carmel
    Carmel

I wance had a shibolet but I up and traded it in on a ferd pu!

• bjc2012
    bjc2012

Schibolet,

Obviously Jehovah's judgement is heavy on your conscience so you can't bear listening to the truth.
    Before you put Jehovah's judgment upon someone else, you'd better look in your own backyard. If you think that Jehovah is going to overlook your organization's association with the UN as an NGO for nine years or more, then you are the one who does not know Jehovah. You had better learn what Peter meant when he said: 'judgment starts with the house of God!' You're going to be the first ones to experience the judgments of Jehovah, beginning with the Dateline show. You'll feel the real heat when you knock on your neighbor's door and are asked to explain why you have allowed pedophiles to propagate in your organization while claiming to be the one true religion. In your literature you constantly villify the Catholic Church for having this problem saying that this is proof that they are not the true religion. You have also villified them for their being an NGO with the UN and now we learn that you have done the exact same thing. Isn't this what is known as 'hypocrisy?' I'm sure you know Jehovah's view of someone acting in this way.

Look out that the judgment you are wishing upon someone else does not fall on you!

bjc

• TR
    TR

Wow. Shitlessnet said some powerful, yet retarded things. Keep it up, Shitlessnet!

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit