Can you say "Schibolet?"

by LDH 17 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

So, who is our new poster, Schibolet, and what is his or her agenda?

Let's review some quotes:
    * http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?
    id=27766&page=2&site=3

Bill:
    Let me be the first JW to say Congratulations!

You have finally gotten what you wanted all along: Fame and followers.

The cost to feed your ego is those that have been abused.

* http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=27687&site=3

I am very happy to see that apostates either get disfellowshipped, they disassociate themselves, or just leave. Apostates always complain that their is no real love between JWs. This is so false. They don't realize that after they leave, the congregation is again at peace and keep showing love to one another
    * http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=27725&site=3

JWs have standards and will not nogotiate with Jehovah on the matter of blood. We are nobody to question Jehovah and his rightous ways. If he said "no blood" then it's no blood. Simple. Apostates will try to twist the JW view to discredit their faithfulness and loyalty to Jehovah.

JWs are not here to please apostates. They only rejoice in following Jehovah's laws and principles.

* http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=27774&site=3

Oh dream on, dude. You're a fraud. This will have the same effect as your little justice series and your life history. Zilch. It only affects that are already out of the organization, not those in.
    Now ask your self, how does a just-registered newbie know about Amazing's Justice Series?

* http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=27441&site=3

The sad part Brother Pandelo is that you don't realize that your fight is against Jehovah himself, and that is futile. In your vivid imagination you think that it's you vs. Brown, but you are blinded by emotion and have been mislead by those that care nothing about you and your family, those that are only out to vindicate themselves by slandering Jesus' annointed brothers.

Consider yourself warned when deciding how to respond to this "newbie." [8>]

Lisa
    All Along the Watchtower Class

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

You missed this gem: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=27674&site=3&page=2

"Finally, an apostate that realizes and acknowledges the truth. The quote above is the real reason that apostates have for all these pedophilia accusations. Apostates don't care about victims, their real agenda is to stop the preaching work.

"It amazes me what Satan is doing here. He is manipulating apostate minds and actions to stop the preaching work."

He's established his single minded viewpoint pretty quickly for a guy with only 8 posts. Looks like we have another (or possibly the same) troll to ignore.

• Celia
    Celia

Shibolet ? Sounds like Bolet, which is a delicious mushroom... Hmmm...

Apostates don't care about victims, their real agenda is to stop the preaching work.

So, Shibolet, all the publicity about catholic priests who abuse
    kids is only happening because someone's real agenda is to stop the preaching work ?

• Will Power
    Will Power

Mushrooms, mmmmmmmm
    They grow in the dark don't they?

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

For those of you who are interested, the word "shibboleth" was the secret word that Jephthah used to identify Ephraimites. Apparently, they had an accent and couldn't pronounce the word properly. So, if they failed the test, they were imposters and he killed them.

Our new poster appears to be on a crusade to identify and denounce apostates.

Yet, he can't spell Bible words properly, himself. Since he can't spell "shiboleth", he is obviously an imposter JW. Should we kill him?

"Jephthah then called together the men of Gilead and fought against Ephraim. The Gileadites struck them down because the Ephraimites had said, "You Gileadites are renegades from Ephraim and Manasseh." The Gileadites captured the fords of the Jordan leading to Ephraim, and whenever a survivor of Ephraim said, "Let me cross over," the men of Gilead asked him, "Are you an Ephraimite?" If he replied, "No," they said, "All right, say 'Shibboleth.' " If he said, "Sibboleth," because he could not pronounce the word correctly, they seized him and killed him at the fords of the Jordan. Forty-two thousand Ephraimites were killed at that time." - Judges 12:4-6

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

anewperson maybe? For some reason, I don't think it is mavman this time.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Celia
    Celia

Bolets, also known as "cepes de Bordeaux" (pronounced "sepp duh Bordo") grow in September/October, in forests (fir) and like moisture, of course, and decomposing leaves, branches, etc.
    Chanterelles, orange colored delicious mushrooms grow in hemlock forests, starting in June.
    Morels, cone shaped, black or brown, the best of best.... hard to find, but look under old apple trees, in old orchards, now, when the petals of the apple trees blooms start to fall.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

LISA:
    thanks for the info! I already responded to him in the "21 year old dies...." thread. Schibolet claimed that the 21 year old female that died was his brother....I guess his brother was a transvestite or transsexual? so sad....

• Imbue
    Imbue

It's so sad because there is medication available these days..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

"Apostates don't care about victims, their real agenda is to stop the preaching work."

Isn't this comment an oxymoron? I mean if the "preaching work" consists of converting householders from their religion to another religion (JW), thereby making "apostates" out of them, why would "apostates" want to stop that?

It is getting nauseating to hear the word "apostate" being slung around by Witnesses as if they had a copyright to it...

Dear JW's, get a clue, "apostates" are those that have renunciated a former belief, ANY belief, including Catholics that have become JW's!
    It is NOT just JW's that have renunciated their belief!
    morons........
    Unless you believe you DO have a copyright, than perhaps you should contact "Webster's" and have them correct the definition.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit