Lunar eclipse April 14th 2014

by ILoveTTATT 32 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_2014_lunar_eclipse

It says it's the 15th but that's in UT. I am in UTC-6 (on DST) so for me and those who have a chance to see it it will be on the 14th starting at 9:58PM and ending at 2:58 AM on the 15th.

I soooo want to photograph it starting from moonrise, then the eclipse, and back to normal again. I hope we have clear skies where I live. Anyone else would like to see it?

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Or are you going to be in the memorial?

• prologos
    prologos

the memorial is not an extended 4 glasses-of-wine affair like the original, so we will try to catch it late in the evening and early morning. it will be our toddlers first. but would be cool to comine the blood sky colour with the private partaking. with what we know now, just a tradition.

often the sun&moon are ecclipsed by clouds. could hire pilot to climb above that, but

just for the view? it is not really new.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

ILoveTTATT - if you get to photograph it, would you post some of the pics here?

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

Sky going blood red on a memorial date 100 years after Jesus started ruling in heaven?

Talk about a coinky-dink

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Wow! An eclipse of the moon, on the holiest of holy nights, on the hundredth anniversary of the Kingdom in Heaven? Ai ai ai! This is it! It's a portent in the Heavens! Armageddon outtahere!

Or, it could just be an incredible coinidence....

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Yes I will definitely post herr!!

I madr anothet post where I show that Memorials and eclipses are fairly common... Every 18 years

• St George of England
    St George of England

Not much of it visible here in the UK; just the start before the moon sets around 06:00.

George

• rebel8
    rebel8

Or are you going to be in the memorial?

I'm going to have my cake and eat it too.

I'm going to moon the Memorial.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Lmaoooo it's a fuuuuulll moon tonight!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit