I have made my decision

by Brother Mike 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• happy@last
    happy@last

Great decision, don't expect it to be plain sailing, but it will be worth it. Life is for living, not for being in expectation of a future that doesn't exist.

• steve2
    steve2

You sound like a well-grounded and thoughtful man. I wish you well! steve2

• talesin
    talesin

Welcome to freedom! You have made a wise decision. It's not been an easy road, without family, but I will NEVER regret leaving the KH and all that behind ................. FREEDOM! Free at last, good goddess, free at last!

You've made a life-changing, positive choice. I made that choice over 35 years ago (oh my, I feel so OLD saying that!). It's been tough at times, going it on my own, but I have never, for ONE SECOND, regretted leaving the cult.

Good on ya!

t

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey that shows you have made plans... (something I have yet worked out how to do)

remember, "those who fail to plan, plan to fail"...

• talesin
    talesin

stuck,,, you will make plans when you are ready ... be kind to yourself. This is the hardest thing you will ever do ...... imho.

• Phaedra
    Phaedra

Good on you, Brother Mike. That you can even plan strategically for your future well being, even more so.

Phae

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Well done on breaking your mind free xx

Snare

P.s. May I suggest you have a Plan B in case things come out or if a leak/suspicion leads to a faster exit. A Plan B that will cover having to make quick desicions and fast choices.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Many ways to Br. Mike well done..

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit