one eighth of jw's are regular pioneers?

by Truthexplorer 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer

That's what a brother said during his public talk. I mentioned this to the missus afterwards and asked if I heard right? ? Seems quite a high number!

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

Sounds about right. 100 person congregation. 10-12 regular pioneers. I don't know the official numbers. Should be fairly easy to figure out for someone who is not feeling full, a little buzzed and a little lazy. Just check out the newest yearbook and do the math.

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer

yes intetesting

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

1/8th are Regular pioneers. Of that group, maybe (JUST MAYBE) 1/8th of them don't fudge their "time." Oh, many don't outright lie, and many fool themselves into believing they don't fudge their time. They "start their time" with a phonecall from home or the KH and they count the time of their break.

And their actual time spent attempting to recruit is mostly spent talking to each other in the car or between homes where virtually nobody is at home.

SO we have people faking their time or bulking up their time, and no matter what- wasting their time.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

And, did he suggest the significance of this. Back in the days, a pioneer needed to meet a quota of 100 hours per month, I remember when they dropped it to 1,000 per year. And now, isn't it something like 15 minutes.

• hoser
    hoser

That is one of the reasons I always hated pioneering having to ride around with a bunch trying to figure out how scam the system to get more hours. I told one pioneer if you worked for me I'd fire your sorry ass

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..........7/8ths are Irregular?!!..

............................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• sir82
    sir82

Just think - if they lowered the requirement to 50 hours, 1/4 would be pioneers! Praise Jah!

If they lowered it to 10 hours, 2/3 would be pioneers! Hallelujah!

I think they should lower it to 15 minutes per month. Then you could get 100% participation in the pioneer work. what a mighty shout of praise that would be!

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Counrties like Mexico, Japan, South Korea have high pioneers rate...South Korea in fact is like 50% of all publishers are pioneers...thus the big countries that have high pioneers helps the rest of countries who do not...

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

That leaves 7/8ths of JWs feeling unworthy...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit