Who loves a good laugh? Comedy thread.

by FlyingHighNow 40 Replies latest social humour

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Post some comedy. We all need to laugh. I'll start with:

Thank You

"You know what Clementina, I can't help but notice that sometimes when you're saying thank you, it sounds like you're meaning to say F you..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zffxZ51zhOA&list=PLPfFyNwYNOePSvdJsk9OBVwDURLx0rTQw&feature=mh_lolz

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love how manly Marcus Bachman, Michelle's husband is. Lol. "Focused: like a lazar, on marriage."

Marriage advice from Michelle and Marcus Bachman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-w7QAEWudQ

"Gonna go cure some gay people noww!"

• exwhyzee
  • snowbird
    snowbird

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Arfur.

Arfur who?

Arfur got.

Sylvia

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

I'll see your dancing bikini man and raise you another dancing bikini man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXYjgHC_Ycw and
    George Carlin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/60-minutes-favorite-new-yorker-cartoons/

Some of the best of cartoons from the New Yorker. My favorite is the dog standing at the pearly gates.

• jam
    jam

A guy playing golf with his wife. He hit his ball and it landed in a

barn. He was thinking how to play his next shot. His wife suggested

hitting the ball thru the barn doors, most logical shot. He hit

his ball and it hit a pole came backward and hit his wife dead in

the noggin. Killed instantly. A month goes by and he's playing golf

with a friend. He hit the same shot, in the barn. His friend tell him,

take the shot thru the barn doors. The guy said hell no, the last time

I attempted that shot I shot a 8 on that hole

The fellow that told me that joke told me not to tell this joke in the

presents of women, they don't think it's funny.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Actually, I think that is pretty funny.

This joke was voted the funniest religious joke of all time, although they neglected to attribute it to the writer, Emo Phillips

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?" He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

Buddha was walking in NYC. A hot dog vendor yelled as he passed, "Hot dogs here!" Buddha stopped and chuckling said, "I'll have one with everything." He handed the vendor a $10 dollar bill. The hot dog vender gave him the dog and said, "Thank you." When Buddha asked for his change the vendor looked with a smile and said, "Ah, but change must come from within..."

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Ain't it the truth>>>> A group of 15 year old boys discussed where they should meet for dinner. It was agreed they would meet at the McDonald's next to Captain Jack's Seafood Grille because they only had six dollars among them, they could ride their bikes there and Jennie Webster, that cute girl in Social Studies, lives on the same street and they might see her.
    Ten years later, the group of now 25 year old guys discussed where they should meet for dinner. It was agreed t ... hey would meet at Captain Jack's Seafood Grille because the beer was cheap, the bar had free snacks, the house band was good, there was no cover charge and there were lot of cute girls.
    Ten years later, at 35 years of age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. It was decided they would meet at Captain Jack's Seafood Grille because the booze was good, it was near their gym and, if they went late enough, there wouldn't be too many whiny little kids.
    Ten years later, at 45, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. It was agreed they would meet at Captain Jack's Seafood Grille because the martinis were big and the waitresses wore tight pants.
    Ten years later, now 55, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. It was agreed they would meet at Captain Jack's Seafood Grille because the prices were reasonable, they have a nice wine list and fish is good for your cholesterol.
    Ten years later, at 65 years of age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. It was agreed they would meet at Captain Jack's Seafood Grille because the lighting was good and they have an early bird special.
    Ten years later, at 75 years of age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. It was agreed they would meet at Captain Jack's Seafood Grille because the food was not too spicy, and the restaurant was handicapped accessible.
    Ten years later, at 85 years of age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. It was agreed they would meet at Captain Jack's Seafood Grille because they had never been there before.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit