I'm going back.

by dazed but not confused 35 Replies latest jw friends

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

To HAWAII!! … Why? What were you thinking?

I’ve been to the Big Island twice when I was a 11 and 13. My sister lived there and flew me out. My in-laws live in Honolulu and we will be taking our first big family vacation. In May, we will fly out. We are going before my daughter turns 2 so she will fly free. My in-laws have room for us. I can’t wait to go. I will post pics when we’re there.

My mother in law has posted pics on Facebook of her witnessing with their new stands. I hope to see some when I’m there. I will take pics if I see them and post em here.

This will be my wife’s first time to Hawaii.

Super excited.

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

Be sure to take your Watchtower and attend the meeting while you are there. It would be so encouraging to work out in service with the congregation a few times too. That would give a fine witness.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

That water is sooooo blue. You don't surf, do you Dazed?

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Bob- lol, thanks for the tip. I'd rather set myself on fire.

GrreatTeacher - No, I never leaned to surf. I did boogie board when I was there.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

For a moment there I thought you were dazed and confused.

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

I may have sharted there dazed omg

• prologos
    prologos

surfing in Waikiki is easy for beginners, get a tida chart and pick LOW tide. you can stand on the reef ( with reef walkers) and push to catch a wave without paddling. rent the biggest board you can find. do it before you turn 80.

• clarity
    clarity

Hey ....hope you and all the little dazes & mrs daze have a great time!

clarity

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

Hawaiian vacations can really ruin your life! Please read this article before you go...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/30/moving-to-hawaii_n_4325058.html

Seriously, have a great time! I'd love to go someday. My husband's sister lives in Maui.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

lol.....scared me for a second there. Just a second. :P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit