JW lifestyle is the best way to live!

by FL_Panthers 42 Replies latest jw friends

• jam
    jam

FL; I'm with you, I loved the JW llifestyle. The stress, standing

in front of our local market so that all my old class mates can see me,

washing windows and cleaning folks tolets. The best part, not having

a clue what I was preaching, except the world was coming to a END soon.

But I'm a strange guy, I love ice cream but it gives diarrhea.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Awwwww..... tough crowd!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Folks this member ( FL_Panthers) is obviously a trolling JWS, he or she is not interested in a discussion of any sorts.

He or she starts a thread topic then leaves.

Do not bother with this brainwashed imbecile.

.......and yes I can tell when people are trolling

• wasblind
    wasblind

The JW is a protection from the world_____FL_Panthers

Oh yes. Tongs are now provided

to prevent temptation of masturbation

Jehovah's people are no longer in danger of

touchin' the unclean thing

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Iam just a tad concerned about how quick some of you are to take the bait.

This person is obviously "taking the piss."

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

We know he's taking the piss sparrow, why does that concern you? As Finkelstein says 'can't tell if trolling or just very stupid'. If it gives us the opportunity to tell a few home truths about this cult what of it?

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

The idea of going to concentration camps was said to be a protection from the outside world once.

John Wayne Gacy Jr. was the most amazing person who would do charitable works, love children and dress up as a "harmless" clown for them, it is said.

The titanic was the most amazing, most secure and "unsinkable ship" ever built... or so it was taught.

Whatever makes you feel safe. Whatever makes you happy. Whatever you want.

But the reality and the truth about your truth will always be here, if you ever change your mind.

-OneDay

• OneDayillBeFree
  • galaxie
    galaxie

Lifestyle???...A style can be changed at will by free choice .try that as a JW and see how far you get!!

Lifestyle is the WRONG word, how about imposed life sentence unless your wise enough to see TTATT.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

"the JW is a protection from the world."

Why because they keep them selves clean.

They do not believe in fornication?

They do not practice drug abuse?

Less chance of adultery?

They do not believe in wars?

So as long as one stays as a JW they are happy and protected?

Yet when people fall short they are kicked out and shunned.

So the inside group feels protected from the ones practicing sin. Yet Jesus said to forgive seventy seven times! Paul taught itvwas the church that needs to learn to forgive. Not the Jws they threlow the wicked person out!

Your living in constant delusional fantasy based on an idealistic concept written only in WT and books.

Everyone has fallen short including the ones inside the JW.

Have you lied? More than once?

Do you over eat?

Have you looked at a women with lust but said nothing?

Do you think other religions are not protected?

Or people who do not attend a religion.

Do you just write a post without answering.

It is very hard living outside the JW with normal reality that we are all sinners. Some struggle with the JW fantasy and re-live false expectation life in theie heads. Fantasy of how life would be better as a JW. It played out that we were to have happy family lives! Protected. Yet no ones can ever live the expatation that are written in WT. JW are the most judgemental relgions and are compared to Pharisees.

People are going to screw up. Life is messy! Someone will commit adultery,try drugs,and lie! Yet the JWs do not prepare anyone for reality. Just throw them out without social support. JW do not teach what to do after somone sins against another.

Because, we were told a fantasy of how we were protected as Jehovahs Witnesses it set every JW up for failure. Marriages are falling a part and childten are being abuse. It has nothing to to with depending on Jehovah. But every thing to do with not teachig people to deal with reality. Groups such as AA and place for homeless and runaway JW. How important it is to have friendships for life to help each other. To give ones life for friendship.

Jehovahs Witnesses are too judgemental that they forget the basic principles Of why Christ came here.

It is awful being raised as a JW and watching friends and loved fall short and kicked out! Many young Jehovahs Witness teenagers are doing drugs and high risk life style because they can not deal with the expectations of being perfect. Just being counseled when given talks is harsh, and expecting kids to go in service. Living a boring life why not do drugs!

I had an elder come to my door bragging how he is doing nothing for his under age daughter. She got involved in drugs. She used drugs got addicted and her parents threw her out to live on the streets. There was no training within the house as for her future: higher education, how to date, and etc,. No training for her perfect world. By the way she was inside the protected organization.

The WT does not teach how to handle issues they teach to throw the wicked person out!

If humans could practice the ten commandments perfectly there would be no need for Jesus!

There is no such things as protection under the WT because it failed Jesus unconditional love.

They made conditions!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit