JW lifestyle is the best way to live!

by FL_Panthers 42 Replies latest jw friends

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

Saw where most Grapefruit League baseball games were cancelled this afternoon. Must have been raining pretty good in Florida today. Maybe FL_Panthers brain got a little water logged and he thinks he is making a funny joke.

• happy@last
    happy@last

No thanks, I want to live in the real world, not a place where pedophiles are protected whilst their victims are treated like dirt. I want to find things out for myself, not be fed deception and lies and told they are truth.

• Londo111
    Londo111

All cults believe they are living the best way of life, are the happiest people on earth, that they are protected from the outside world...

Not just JWs...

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

How does the watchtower protect us from the world? Not sure I understand.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

FL Panthers is pranking everyone....or else he's just here pranking everyone and counting his time. No one could actually believe that someone on this board would follow him back down the yellow brick road to Oz.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Sooo, you need to be protected from the world? Well well, that can be done in a lot of ways , in an asylum or in any other kind of cult! You can live in a tent in a forest.

I might be naive, but I don't think you are pranking us. I think you got terrible cold feet.

How's the ice-hockey thing going? Have you been protected from that ice-hockey yet?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I'm thinking miz is back.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Who knows? It could be so, but I'm not sure.

I don't like calling people "troll" before we are absolutley sure.

Some weeks ago we had a chat with Panthers "real self". Since then we've mostley observed his "cult self"/JW-personality. But the fact that hecomes back here is interesting. It could be that he doesn't dare being honest......., but just repeating cult mantra.

Go for it Panthers, you dared to talk to me and to putlaw some weeks ago. Did we scare you that much`?

• scary21
    scary21

I love the world ! I love living in the here and now ! I love learning new things !

The JW's I know hate the world. Are living for the future, and can only learn what the WT says they can .

No thanks.......Sherry

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Ships are safer when they are kept tied up to a pier...but that's not what ships were made for.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit