Should Passive Resistance Be The Weapon Of Choice For Those Stuck In The Watchtower Corporation Cult?

by frankiespeakin 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

While working on my car, I thought of a few more ideas of passive resistance for JWs to use:

1. Stick permanent QR code stickers on WTBTS propaganda that you distribute and better yet stick them on propaganda left lying around the KH.
    2. Transform into an imbecile when asked to perform tasks for the WTBTS. If a Mic MS, do whatever you can to sabotage a talk, such as slowly lowering the volume so that people get bored and fall asleep, and then suddenly increasing the volume to wake them up. If working on a build or remodel, work very slowly and be a social butterfly with other JWs so that they work slowly.
    3. Do not study the WTBTS propaganda before meetings and when called upon to answer questions read the responses very slowly like you need glasses to read the answers.
    4. When quoting scriptures with JWs, always use scriptures that the WTBTS doesn't use to show how different Jesus Christ behaved with love and compassion, unlike the Pharisees and Sadducees.
    5. When talking with JWs that look for signs that the Big A is fast approaching either help them to see how wonderful the world is today verses years ago, or ask JWs how will Paradise be better with fullofhimself elder and elderette in Paradise.

Have a Great Day! I need to get back to working on my car.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Samuel Thorsen
    Samuel Thorsen

Turn in fake service reports in the names of random brothers and sisters in the congretation and in other congregations, as well as DA'd, DF'd and dead publishers.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

In all my years in the wtbts, I saw a lot of people follow the policy of "do as you please, ask forgiveness later." Seemed to work really well -- it's the way to work the JW system. Do as you please. If someone calls you on it, go overboard apologizing and saying you didn't realize/know/understand blah blah blah. What can they do?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

So you're stuck going to meetings for family reasons, you have to make believe you beleive it is the truth. Murmur murmur murmur but not enough to get a JC on your ass just enough to make others start having doubts about these old geezers called the Faithful and Discreet Slave murmur about the child molestation lawsuits!!!

http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/10-10.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit