this is how witnessing is being done nowadays

by losingit 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• losingit
    losingit

I have a non jw friend that knows about jws only bc i related toher my experience leaving this abusive cult. Anyhoo, she went to Starbucks yesterday and there was an older man on his laptop. She sat next to him while she did work on her tablet. And he proceeded to email her... he looked over her shoulder to get it.

Below is one of the emails he sent to her. .. the use of jw.org in action while in servic

Hi H,

We're sitting next to each other @ Maryland Av Starbucks. This email msg contains 16 independent proofs that Jehovah’s Witnesses are the only true religion. The Witnesses are the only religion that accurately teaches anybody the 16 doctrines in the table, below, on this page. Joh 13:35 is a one verse proof because JWs are the only group on the planet that doesn’t go to war. The proof that their New World Translation (sigla NW) is the very best of over 400 translations in English is its Reference edition of 1984 (pub code “Rbi8”) appendices (apps) 1, 3C, 4A-C, 5C & 6 in the Watchtower ONLINE LIBRARY (WOL), here:

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/lv/r1/lp-e/0/2

(By the way, the *main* Heb manuscript (MS), Stuttgartensia, is in its “Introduction” & the main Gk MS, “United Bible Societies, Third Ed.” (sigla UBS3), is in app 6B. Above the line of its critical apparatus, UBS4 is identical to UBS3.) The pub code “bh” means the Teach book. The most important thing is, in the language of Ur choice, please, listen to the stream or audio download of (or read) bh’s 14 apps which can be clicked on on the lower right side, here: jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-teach/the-divine-name-its-use-and-its-meaning/

The pub code “td” means Topics for Discussion & is 12 pages that start on page 1652 (in English) in the back of the medium-sized, 1984 bible (pub code “bi12”) which can be downloaded as an .epub or .pdf, here: jw.org/en/publications/bible/bi12/books/daniel/2/

The pub code “rs” means the Reasoning book, a 445-page doctrinal statement (on super-thin rice paper so the Jay Dubs can easily carry it w/ them), here: http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101989283

Less than 370 denoms R members of the World Council of Churches.

bh │ td#s 19, 21, 23, & 34

App# td# rs │ are related to the

│ Organization proof.

1. Jehovah 1 20A 191-199 │ World Almanac has the

2. Stake 5 9A 89-93 │ best list of U.S.

3. Memorial 6 28A 266-269 │ denominations. The

4. Translation 7&8 276-280 │ Yearbook of American &

• rayelynnlee
    rayelynnlee

Creepy...

• losingit
    losingit

And that's what my friend said

• baltar447
    baltar447

WTAF?!?!?!

Stealing her email address like that is f***ing stalkerish!! O_o

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

the sad thing is this seems too bizarre to be a spontaneous, one time thing.

He's probably done this before and it's either working or in his weird little mind, he thinks it's working and both options are just as worrying

weird that he called it doctrine though. In my old congregation the word doctrine was always associated with Christendom (usually the trinity) and if you even thought about calling anything taught at the kh doctrine you'd be in for a serious talking to at the back of the hall by an elder I'll tell you that much

• L3G
    L3G

Hopefully one of those STRANGE bros. we all used to encounter here and there when we were active. I hope this isn't the latest version of the carts, to help pioneers get their hours in. OTOH, with 'door-step Bible studies' who knows?

Maybe she should send him a note with site addys like this one, jwleaks, etc. from an anonymous email account. If he's independent enough, he might look at them!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I am confused, how did he get her email account?

• losingit
    losingit

He looked over her shoulder :-\

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I hope her reply was only two words, a verb and a preposition.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

What the f#! $??????

What a nut job.

Feel free to pm me his email.. I will gladly spam him apostate information every day until I die.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit