What happened to the "Armageddon hasn't arrived" post?

by QuestioningEverything 10 Replies latest jw friends

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

Just wondering, I enjoyed checking it out from time to time. And i apologize in advance if it is still on here. It wouldn't come up in my Search.

Happy Friday everyone!

• snowbird
    snowbird

It's no longer here.

I searched for it and followed the link, but got PAGE NOT FOUND.

Blessings.

Sylvia

• suavojr
    suavojr

I was looking for that thread myself and miss it Why was it deleted???

• Robert7
    Robert7

Maybe Armageddon arrived invisibly...

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL!

Sylvia

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Yes, I wanted to bump it once, and came to the conclusion that someone was annoyed by a thread with no actual content and deleted it, which I find disappointing. I disagree with that (putative) claim, though. It was a fun way of reminding anyone reading it that life continues on, year by year. In other words, the timespan of the thread was the content.

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

Glad to see I wasn't the only one unable to find it. If any of the mods can explain what happened to it, that would be great. That is, as long as it's not top secret or confidential.

• L3G
    L3G

Well, I'm certainly not a mod here, but it may be the same thread as here, with many of the same members as at this forum:

http://exjehovahswitnessforum.yuku.com/topic/18674/Longest-thread-ever-ARMAGEDDON-here-yet#.UyynRv21x68

Robert7: funny!

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

It disappeared about the time Simon cleaned house of a bunch of useless threads. I miss that one too and thought it was useful in knowing where we are in the stream of time about Armageddon.

Guess what? Still not here.

• watson
    watson

I was looking for the "Drunken Gibberish" thread too. Seems it's gone. I feel some of my best work can be found on that thread. Damn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit