DEAD LAMBS!

by moman 18 Replies latest jw friends

• moman
    moman

Of course the sexual abouse of children is horrible, but what about the "slaughter of the innocnents" by the Borg?

What about DEAD-LAMBS?

A child does have the chance to recover from abuse, but not DEATH!

The Watchtower knows that its blood policy is based on misinterpretation of schripture & bad science, yet they allow this insane policy to continue, as more die every day, after all, "Jehovaha's people are a happy people!"

A "class action law suit" by those that have lost loved ones should be in order!

Please, if you are perusing this board & are aware of a death due to this WACKO policy,or if you have lost a loved one, please stand up!

The "blood of innocents" drips from the hands of the Borg!

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Opps! Responded to wrong post!

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

And please don't forget the Freemans, the Longos, the Bryants, and Laree Slack, and the two unanamed victims from France and South Africa....and many many more.

And please don't forget the suicides.

In all these cases, there were identifiable and observable signs and symptoms that went unnoticed by friends and family. "Leaving things in Jehovahs' hands" not to mention being more concerned with witnessing 'the truth"(tm)to uninterested strangers than interacting with one's own family, always leaves the fragile and endangered with the short end of the stick.

Good topic.

UADNA-US (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-United States)

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi mo.......

what are you so upset about?..........just cause the gov body claims to be god's mouthpiece and goes around causing their members to die?
    like in malawi........where they told them to go ahead and let the brothers and siters be tortured to death over a .25 cent citizenship card?
    or just cause they teach members to disobey god by letting themselves and their children die over a blood issue,,,,,,,when blood represents saving lives........not taking lives.

or are you mad about all the members who have been so intimidated into thinking that all the corruption and slander against them is really just "god working out his will".......and so they commit suicide cause they come to the conclusion that god hates them.

now why would you be so upset as to want a class action, just because of stuff like that?

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

eddie,
    fortunately my niece survived the ordeal of being "nabbed" from the hospital as an infant when the hospital wanted the option of using blood during surgery. there have been numerous accounts of lost lives reported though...I'll post some of the articles in the "Blood" Forum in case there's some you haven't seen...

p.s....my niece is grown now and has never considered becoming a witness....yet her life was put at risk over WTS doctrine......

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Please let me make this observation. Unlike the “Silent Lambs,” the “Dead Lambs” mostly line up for the slaughter willingly with free choice.....The Silent Lambs never have an option.

• moman
    moman

deddaisy, its good to hear of survivors!

• moman
    moman

Thi, when a small child mimics the mantra, "If you give me blood, it will be like getting raped", who drilled that into their head?

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

You are correct. The responsibility rests with the parents, who, willingly follow the mantra of the WT...............

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

ThiChi, I certainly agree that alot of the "Dead Lambs" (sacrificed to WTS doctrine)were old enough to have made such a crucial decision, though it is often times, again, the child that loses out when their parent or grandparent is sacrificed to WT doctrine. I recently read an article in which the witness that died left behind three children, all under the age of twelve. The father is suing the doctor, in the names of the children, because of complications that, allegedly, could've been avoided during surgery. The point is, a transfusion DURING complications would've most likely saved her. Doctors, during emergency situations, are attempting to save lives with their hands tied. Then they're sued. That's probably why there are no JW surgeons, even JW insurance companies wouldn't insure them.
    As far as I'm concerned, if you have children, you have the responsibility to do whatever you need to do in order to stay alive for them. The WTS and parents are shrugging responsibility off onto the doctors.
    Unfortunately, many people are easily indoctrinated and go on to indoctrinate their children. This will NEVER change, so there MUST be laws that prevent anyone under the age of 18 from refusing life-sustaining medical treatment for ANY reason. If you're not old enough to die for a country, you're not old enough to die for a religion. The WTS KNOWS this, but avoiding lawsuits, once again, is more important to them than lives....

eddie, I posted all of the articles under "21 YEAR OLD DIES...." in the "Blood" forum....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit