by Atlantis 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Here is an old Archive you might want.

ReExamine Archive

Nevada

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

If you click on a file and it doesn't show up on your screen, just right click on it and save.

Nevada

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Wow - Za!

That is one massive ton of info you just posted.

A whole library of "Old Light" WT goofy "spiritual" food. lol

I do not think the 8 Old Wise Ones in Brooklyn, would be very pleased to have anyone read what "former" Old Wise Ones wrote.

Thanks for posting. lol

PS... Since I am a born-in, I never could understand "Old Light" then "New Light", then the "New Light" in a few years becomes the "Old Light"., etc. etc etc. ..

Endlessly.

Continueously .

Ridiculous.

Either it came from God, and God was just funnin' with them, or they needed to get fitted with hearing aids or some such because the religion I started with, is not the same religion that exists today.

How can WT "Headquarters" say every year they have the "Truth"???

----->>> For lurkers still in... When WT keeps changing up their rules and what the Bible says, this time, really, we mean it this time, and that statement is said over and over for decades, for thinking people, it should reinforce in them that the whole JW religion is based on false, inaccurate information... from "somebody" "somewhere" but since it is all made up anyway at "Headquarter's", don't you get it yet that they are just playing with your mind and your life?

LoisLane

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Marked for later

• Imminent1975
    Imminent1975

Thank you Atlantis,

I've exchanged emails with my sister about TTATT and was wondering how to reply to her without being too aggressive. Thanks again.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thank you Lois!

You were suppose to have coffee and donuts with us! Well, maybe next time when your down this way. Blondie and her husband came and ate with us at CrackerBarrel. What beautiful people Blondie and her husband are. Talk about somebody who can smoke the Watchtower on Quotes, just let Blondie get started with them and they don't stand a chance.

Got some great recipes to share with you Lois! Ok, bye for now!

Nevada

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Imminent1975:

There is some great information on how to witness to a JW on the FreeMinds site. Just go to Freeminds and Randy has some wonderful suggestions and tips on how to witness to a JW without anger or confusion. And there is always jwfacts, cedars, and a host of other sites out there with many helpful tips.

Nevada!

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Thanks for posting another great resource. Marking for later!!!

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Coffee and doughnuts.. Mmmmmmmm

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

disposable:

I know what you mean!

http://www.dunkindonuts.com/dunkindonuts/en.html

Nevada!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest