Hello all / Test / Thankyou!

by unclebruce 49 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day neyank (yankee),

I recall our former meeting long ago. (the exchange was mutually pleasant if i remmember it right)

cheers, unclebruce

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day thinkerswife,

Interesting arrangement, one thinks the other speaks - same situation under this roof. Contrary to what you say - I have no sense of humor at all, I don't think theocratic things are the least bit funny and I only know one joke. (it'as about 2 Irishmen paddling the amazon looking for crocodile shoes and when I tell it nobody laughs :(

thanks for welcoming me, unclebruce (thinkers husband)

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

WhatO English, you salty ol' seadog, point me in the direction of the bar and my arms and legs 'll do the rest.

"When your balls hang low do you swing 'em to and froe,
    Do you get a funny feeling when they're hanging from the ceiling,
    Do you get a funny feeling when your balls hang low.."

From Rick Vivians bottom.

censor testilising unc.

PS: Friday is probably recording every word you say - fair dinkum - he keeps meticulous records (don't know whether to laugh or groan - HI FRYDAY!)

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day Prisca,

Yep, I hope to be at Old Toms "apostate picnic". I think he's assigned me the task of ferreting out any sneaky infiltrating Elders. (I recon it'll be a dodle - they'll be wearing ties and bring their "chops and snags" in a witnessing bag.

cheers, chopped and snagged unc.

PS: I guess you're too far away to go?

Edited by - unclebruce on 18 February 2001 18:43:45

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day zazuwitts,

Thanks for the welcome.

unclebruce who can't work out why his replies are forming a separate page oops, perhaps it's because I'm changing the headings...

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

What you sqwarking about woman?,

The only sexual encounter I've had on the net was in that infamous "Naked apostate Sherrif Hooks episode" - and that was only a dream sequence! .. yeah mods101 and 55 wouldn't believe me either.

cheers, unclebruce.

PS: They say hell hath no fury as a woman scorned and you sound chock-a-block full of the angry pills ... OK let's do it, if you insist. You supply the handcuffs, I'll bring the whip!

PSS: What exactly is sex nowerdays? (does Bill Clinton know?) and who on earth is William Churchill?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

What you sqwarking about woman?,

The only sexual encounter I've had on the net was in that infamous "Naked apostate Sherrif Hooks episode" - and that was only a dream sequence! .. yeah mods101 and 55 wouldn't believe me either.

cheers, unclebruce.

PS: They say hell hath no fury as a woman scorned and you sound chock-a-block full of the angry pills ... OK let's do it, if you insist. You supply the handcuffs, I'll bring the whip!

PSS: What exactly is sex nowerdays? (does Bill Clinton know?) and who on earth is William Churchill?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Cheers Frenchy,

I dont'k know why my replies are appearing on a separate page :(

unclebruce

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day Danny,

So 'Amiscus' is an old buddy of yours - I'll be watching him - I see some likeness already - you're probably a bad influence on each other! ;)

cheers, unc.

PS: I'll have to call you and learn how to post properly here (why won't this appear under what you've written (can this site be read "by thread?"

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day Joel,

I've enjoyed your colorful posts for a long time too.

cheers, unclebruce

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit