Hello all / Test / Thankyou!

by unclebruce 49 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Ps;

Like a child I somehow can't get my bear likeness up or the bragged upon 'happy faces'........He Ha

BearFumbling

Edited by - DannyBear on 18 February 2001 11:49:7

• joel
    joel

Whassup unclebruce,

Good to have ya mate!
    I've enjoyed readin' your posts at that other place!
    Lookin' forward to more of the same here!

Cheers n Pax(Peace),
    joel

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

G'day Uncle,

Nice to see you here. I am trying this board out too...testing the reaction to some things.

I first met you on H2O when I picked up your bit about SA congregations. So a question, did you attend the DC at Gawler Racetrack in 1971? That was the year we attended the weekends at Gawler but the weekday sessions in Ballarat Victoria. If you did I may have bumped into you!

Thirdson

• Seven
    Seven

Greetings unc, I have waited 331 daysfor you to show up and "the event" happens while I'm on hiatus. I look forward to reading
    your posts. Also, welcome to DannyBear, Thirdson and all others from H2O and other newbies.

Seven

• somebody
    somebody

unclebruce,

are you following me? spiritually weak and immature christians might start start to talk ya know!

I hope you haven't been staying up all night without me. I'm overdue for a sleeptyping night....opps! did I say that?.....I mean a sleepless night!

fancy meeting you here,
    somebody/chagger

:-)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Welcome Unklebruce. I just commented to someone recently that I considered you a "freakin' literary genius". I realize in my conversational haste that I erred, what I meant was, "freak of a literary genus".

But either way, a fine compliment.

Welcome to all the (nice) folks from h20; Third, Danny, Ingles-mon, et al.

Six- Koncecrated klass

Edited by - SixofNine on 18 February 2001 18:56:19

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

i also want to welcome you unclebruce. i've too enjoyed your posts on h2o. can't wait to hear more from you here.

love harmony

• mommy
    mommy

Welcome Unclebruce,
    Nice to have you over here! Can't wait to read your posts.
    wendy

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Hey Unc,

Looks like we're rounding up the gang eh? And yep that's good ol' Sir Fred hounding us like ever!

Well I'm off for now just wanted to give you a shout!

Venice

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Welcome, UncleBruce. I'm looking forward to more of your posts. What I don't understand, however, is why you would refrain from having sex with Waiting. Some things just boggle the mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit