Great JW site, Crank up the speakers 4 this 1 !!!!

by Beans 14 Replies latest social humour

• Beans
    Beans

If your not on the floor laughing your ass off you have been going to meetings for too long! Enjoy Brothers and Sisters!

http://members.aol.com/bookaroom/

Beans

http://www.Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com/

• Beans
    Beans

I think I will take the platinum room with the pay phone in the HALL, what I have to walk all the way to the HALL for the phone! Muahhhahahahahah!

• Imbue
    Imbue

Hate to tell you beans but thats a good deal for Brooklyn just over the bridge...What's so funny about it? You'll have a draw a picture for me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• Beans
    Beans

Dear Imbue:

When Quotes and I were growing up together during certain songs we would always look over at each other and make faces during certain verses. Now that we are both out we call each other on the phone and when we get the machine we start whaling out in song and add our own versions. We also had a funny conversation about these songs one day and today he sent me this link and I was on the floor laughing for five minuites! I think I will listen again!

Muhahahahahahaha!!

Beans

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

ACK! That music is TERRIBLE!

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Imbue
    Imbue

Thanks for the picture beans..now I'm laughing too...I didn't have the sound on anyway..lol

Since I wasn't raised JW the music doesn't bring up childhood issues for me. However, I can understand if it does for you...lol

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I want the room with the shared bathroom and shower. NOT! Move over Hyatt.

Devon

• Imbue
    Imbue

Devon How much do you think it would cost even if there was a Hyatt in Brooklyn? There is a Marriot but Brooklyn doesn't have many hotels that's why several bed and breakfasts have poped up around the city.

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• Beans
    Beans

Yeah Imbue but your in Bethel so you`ve got it good and don`t have to worry! My wife says Hi by the way!

Beans

• Scully
    Scully

Special Rates for Bethelites when they stay with their parents?? PLATINUM ROOM ONLY

Kitchenette facilities offered for guests in the PLATINUM ROOM.

Single beds are all they offer which is great for chasteness.

Phone available in the hall.

Wow - I'll NEVER stay at the Holiday Inn again!! Especially with that funky elevator muzak!

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit