Do You Try To Avoid The Witnesses When You See Them?

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

No I don't .......cause I need the laugh!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

No. They avoid me. FYI: I have faded, but am NOT DF'd.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

I go and knock on the jw's doors if they get into my family business. and they don't like. i give them hell. if I see them on the street I always work them over, for their STUPIDITY they have no chance with me and I always embarrass them. A few years ago I was eating at some place close the Patterson . and these 6 Jw's walk I spouting how they are jw's and babbling all kinds of non sence . .. . after 5 minutes listening to their bull. I got up and gave them a lesson on the wt they never seen coming. they shut up fast and stuck their faces in thier food. I walked away telling them " are you enjoying your pilgrimage to to bethel now"? they just sat there like DOPES!!!! JYD

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Most of them, yes, but for very few, I would approach them if they did not see me right away. I avoid judgmental people, I know which ones are not.

• clarity
    clarity

Hey there Iamallcool ....nice to see you on here,

hope things are going OK for you!

clarity

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I target members of any cult. I don't see the cult I was born into as being deserving of any special consideration.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

I try to avoid them because they tell me to tell my wife Hello.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Minimus,

I pass those literature carts from time to time but feel it is pointless to engage the Witnesses in conversation.

People have to be at the stage where they themselves can see that something is wrong with their religion. If that has not happened yet, nothing anybody says to them will make a dent. I remember because I was like that. Anybody who came up to me and said anything negative about the religion I was trained to view as some sort of "loser".

Now, I know better.

• minimus
    minimus

LHG, I have never seen those literature carts. Next time I'm in NYC, I will try to engage in a conversation and see what happens.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

For the most part. I used to anticipate running into them and having a go with them about their doctrine. Now I no longer care. I just want to be left alone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit