Do You Try To Avoid The Witnesses When You See Them?

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I think I typically don't want to be either love bombed or questioned. I happen to see JWs a lot while visiting my mom. They don't go there with me, which works well for all concerned.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I rarely see them, usually I give a cheery greeting or a wave and a smile, just to let them know that life outside the Borg is happy and sweet.

Sometimes I have avoided deliberately forcing a conversation, by scooting out of a Supermarket aisle a bit rapid for instance, but this is for two reasons, time constraints, and I don't actually usually have anything to say to them.

I stopped and talked for a while to a relative a couple of months back,and she brought me up to speed on family matters from her side of the family, but that was the last time I spoke to one.

I really haven't got the inclination to talk to them now, but if I do I will try to plant some sort of seed.

I feel now that any JW's who are still in deserve to be there, and deserve having to put up with the crap life that being a JW is.

Avoid if Possible is my motto.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

....I Like To Bring Up WBT$ Subjects..

.....That Make JW`s Uncomfortable........................Then Watch Them Run Away..

............................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I stare at them and watch their discomfort.

I have nothing to be ashamed of.

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

I dont try to avoid them, they try to avoide me!!! And when they accidently run into me, they look very uncomfortable.

Bugbear

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

yessir I do. Unless direct eye contact is made, I prefer to bolt. I've been inactive lately and can't stand the "we miss you at the meetings" BS line + ridiculous small talk. Waste of everyones time!

• minimus
    minimus

I just don't like to be bothered.

• not bitter
    not bitter

I will always say hello to my parents friends as most of them I've known since I was a child. I like them. After I was reproved they were still kind to me. Always spoke to me after the meetings and continued to be kind and friendly towards me.

However, if I ever see any of my old friends, those I grew up with and spent my youth with, I avoid like the plague. They dropped me immediately and judged me to be worse than Satan. But I hold no grudge. Its just that they are nothing to me now and I have no wish to converse with them.

When we saw some street witnessing last weekend in our city centre, I kept walking close to them and trying to look interested. I gave them ample opportunity to approach me but they avoided eye contact and walked away. But thats what they were doing with everyone. Just counting time!

• Laika
    Laika

Yes. JWs are bad for my health.

• fokyc
    fokyc

NO! They avoid Me!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit