You will need to see this JW holding a stupid sign.

by Iamallcool 30 Replies latest jw friends

• SophieG
    SophieG

LOLOLOL!

i know him!!!!! LOLOL

Dead serious! wow!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I supposed I have to state the obvious for everyone!

This JW is now homeless. Following the excellent advice of the faithful and discreet slave, he did not get a higher education, plan for retirement, or save any money. With a bad economy he ended up losing his home. But being homeless is NO EXCUSE to not continue putting in your field service time. He lost everything, including his suit and ties, on the other side of the sign he is holding up is written, "HOMELESS AND HUNGRY". He spends 2 to 3 hours a day holding up the JW.ORG side and the rest of the time holding up the "HOMELESS AND HUNGRY" side so he can still get in his pioneer time.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

EndofMysteries - Seriously ? If so, he just fits the profile of a not too mentally stable JW getting in those hours.

• rebel8
    rebel8

A woman I knew once wore a turban out in fs and she happened to be photographed for the news. It was the 1970s when that sort of thing was groovy. The congs were given a special needs talk about sticking to prarie wear and polyester suits so as not to stumble the worldly people. She ended up leaving the org not long after that--good for her.

My point is this guy is in no way an obedient jw or one in good standing, based on his clothing, grooming, and poor choice of fs tactic. I am wondering if this is a panhandling technique from a non-jw.

Just saw this: i know him!!!!! LOLOL

Is he a jw?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Yes he is JW. For sure.

• smiddy
    smiddy

The sign looks like the inside of a beer carton .

smiddy

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

The other side of the sign says: "Will work for food."

zed

• prologos
    prologos

read backward : "grow J."

• steve2
    steve2

Some one the GB would be proud of. Not.

• 4thgen
    4thgen

I wonder how much time you can count with a jw.org bumper sticker on your car. Or wearing jw.org clothing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit