Knock knock, they came by once again.

by jam 24 Replies latest forum suggestions

• rayelynnlee
    rayelynnlee

Post a no trespassing sign.

• MissMyHarley
    MissMyHarley

Not sure of the laws where you live, but here in Indiana if you have a No Trespassing sign posted you can shot them if they are on your property without written permission. I would'nt recomend it but you could scare the screamin bejesus out of them. LOL

MMH

• gold_C
    gold_C

Take it from someone who's halfway-in, halfway-out only to keep attachment to my means of living for now, but they've probably started knocking on your door again because in the last few months the WTBTS has been reaaaaaallly pushing "the end" now. Nearly every WT study article that's come out since about December of last year deals with armageddon, the great tribulation or the "new world", and everyone I know who's in the organization is going "It's SO close!" "I can feel it!" and "It's almost time!" more than usual.

It's not helping that they've published this big, fancy article called "100 YEARS OF KINGDOM RULE" marking the 100th anniversary of the "last days" in one of the recent issues, and they're going to release a promotional tract for the website that they're LITERALLY saying is going to be the prophesied "Great Shout of Praise".

Long story short, they're whipping up their sheep into a frenzy this year. Who knows what's going on behind the scenes? I'm starting to wonder if the GB is starting to lose the resources they need to keep all of this up and are sending the organization into its death throes before they collapse.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I live in private complexes. They have no rights on private property. Someday I will research where public property ends. I promise to calll the police until they tell me the name of the resident who allowed them on the property. I must telephone and confirm. They disappear. I don't see why we have to. They know nothing compared to me. I know very little.

• Anony Mous

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit