JW sighting while shopping

by Scully 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Blackbird Fly
    Blackbird Fly
    I actually have a different experience when seeing JWs around town. If they notice me, (not df'd) they walk over to make sure I see them, say hello and then switch to ignoring me. Its like they go out of their way to make sure I know Im being shunned. So ridiculous...
  • redvip2000
    redvip2000

Ironically i have a better one:

On Friday night, i went to dinner with a friend. This friend has been disfellowshipped for one year, and just came back into the "troof" last week because his family won't talk to him, although he doesn't believe the Washtowell.

After dinner he wanted to have a beer at a "nudie" bar on our way home. So we go. Walk in the place, and slowly make our way towards the back section, at which point he turns to me and says "Omg, there is a guy from my congregation here". He discreetly points to him, and this brother was at the bar with his eyes locked in on the "talent" We thought about leaving because the "brother" had not seen us and had his back towards us, so we actually turned around and started walking towards the door, but my friend said "fuck it", and decided to play chicken with him.

So he tapped him on the shoulder and said "hey man, how are you". Priceless look on this face, then some uncomfortable small talk where we learned he was not going to the meetings at the moment although he didn't elaborate why. The conversation then quickly moved to a laughing agreement that neither would mention that they saw each other there. Then the brother who seemed cool, but somewhat still uncomfortable, finished his beer and said he had stuff to do so had to leave, and off he went.

• Scully
    Scully

redvip2000

That's priceless!

How do you report to the Elders™ that you saw someone in a nudie bar without implicating yourself?? LOLOL

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Red that's awesome I had an experience not to long ago nothing good but I'm neither da'd or Df'd but as I was walking in to my local grocery store a sister and her two boys were by the door. The oldest was closest to the door and I was walking in I was walking right towards him. The look on his face was total bewilderment, he obviously didn't want to be in this situation with me walking right up to him. As I passes I just said hey and he did say hi back, but you know when I was passed he must of let out a gasp of relief. Lol stupid loosers, I never acted this way when I was in.
  • searcher
    searcher
    Hi Scully.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit