Born-In Girls--Did You Have a Doll at KH

by Band on the Run 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The doll only lasted a few meetings. If the law would allow it, I would start a class action suit for child abuse for all the born-ins forced to endure the meetings. The content from the stage was inappropriate for young children. I was pinched and kicked in the KH until I stopped attending. We had lackluster brothers. I would read ahead in the literature. My mom wanted to be a fashion designer so she taught me silhouettes, etc. Most of the meeting I stared at girls my age whose families were on welfare. I had hand me downs. They were fashion plates. After I stared at them for a long time, I counted how many ceiling tiles there were. From fifth grade on, I could readily find the answer to the WT questions. I wondered what took everyone so long to find it.

Math class at school was more interesting. I believed at some level and always resisted at another.

I'm glad today's children have a lighter load. When I attend church, I'll tear up when the little kids are assembled for Sunday School. I want to teach Sunday School but I also want to be with adults. In church after church, the children are a valuable resource. One priest kept preaching Sunday School lessons in the main church.The adults far outnumbered the children. The children were invited to sit up front on the floor. After three weeks, I put a suggestion in the box that she prepare an adult sermon.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Toys at the kingdom hall Oh My!!!! The times are changen. Still Totally ADD

• not bitter
    not bitter

never allowed toys but I do remeber drawing a pair of boobies on the wall in Belle Vue cong Newport S.Wales

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit