Letting JESUS refute the Watch Tower blood policies

by Terry 33 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

That quote from the Watchtower alone fares well into exposing the sickening ignorance and indulgent corruption

by some of the people who have been running this fraudulently pretentious religious organization.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Power taken by ignorant corrupt men has dire consequences, in this case it cost the lives of tens thousands.

• Terry
    Terry

I've been sitting here reflecting on the JW family who befriended me when I was a teen.

The mom was a very bright lady. She did most of the question answering.

If I could return to those thrilling days of yesteryear and do it all over again--I still wouldn't have access to the Internet for purposes

of research. How would I handle the problem of refuting the Blood Policy, I wonder?

And right there--it came to me--people such as myself without much interest in either Bible or religion, were sitting ducks. I had no

medical knowledge, no Bible knowledge and no internet access back in 1959.

All I had was the plausible presentation of certain bits cut and pasted into a persuasive argument by sweet people I knew and loved.

It was the PEOPLE who sold it and not the merits of argument.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I saw the children "murdered" for the WTBTS. It upset me greatly. The cover would be even more powerful indictment of the Witnesses than "millions now living will never die," the phrase of my youth. Perhaps it could be altered for copyright purposes. I could have been one of those children. Seeing those photos is much more powerful than reading an article about the blood doctrine.

All their parents should still be sitting in prison. If you are going to die for your parents' faith, die for an express scripture. Not an obscure, tortured one. I can't imagine any normal person not moved by the audacity of the article.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit