JW parents are CRAZY

by Demokan 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• Focus
  • skeeter1
    skeeter1

Your mom needs mental help. Has anyone recorded/video her doing her fits and any abuse you receive? Police will take more note if you have video and can calmly tell them what is happening. If you fear for your, her, sisters, anyone's; rationally call 911 on your out-of-control mother. Whatever you do, don't let her know you are doing this while you are video/calling. Again, act as calm and as mature as you are able. Tell them that you are afraid for your safety and her safety, becuase she is out-of-control.

Secretly dial 911, talk to your mom in a way that the operator can hear you. "Mom, calm down. Mom, your not in your right mind. Mom, I don't want you to hurt me. Mom, control yourself." (somehow say her full name and your name and your address). Or, just dial 911 and talk with the operator. I don't know the best way. But, you got to protect yourself.

When the police arrive, play back the video showing out-of-control mom. Beg for family services to start visiting your house. Tell them that you are abused mentally and physically by your mom.

Then, is there any sane family members that will take you in until you are 18? Get those people lined up and in your corner. Not even all JWs are nut cases!

Again, talk sanely and rationally with adult people.

Also, as you are a man of the house, the elders might respect you if you turn your mom into them. Again, do it with a video becuase it will be your word against hers. Again, she will be pissed as hell.

In the meantime, keep your nose as clean as possible.

Her behavior might improve becuase she knows she is being watched.

Again, talk sanely and rationally. Watch some Dr. Phil and how calmly he interacts. He comes out smelling like a rose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit