Will the jw's get all excited about Russia in the Ukraine?

by hoser 19 Replies latest jw friends

• prologos
    prologos

at least Moscow is north of the Crimea/UKraine, the UK.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Jw`s are a fear mongering publishing/real estate non profit organization , that makes a profit out of the gullible , posing as a religion.

smiddy

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

conversation between Knorr and Fredrick the Great: " well, the Great Crowd is not so great after all".

Actually it was The Judge who said that.

• rhodesboy
    rhodesboy

Russia is and has been the King of the North for nearly 70 years. Follow my lead:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/259406/1/Peace-and-Security-When

• Honesty
    Honesty

The local dolts have been tizzy with excitement for the last week about it.

They think their little cult will get special privileges when Russia controls the Ukraine. LOL

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

My wife said: "This could start the great tribulation!"

Me:

Not wanting to start an argument, I decided not to tell her that JWs teach that the GT starts with the overthrow of religion. She should know that.

• prologos
    prologos

oldhippy, was Rutherford alive into the late 30s? and was not Nathan always sceptical of Fredricks excursions into fantasy land?

and whenever JWs hear war, they think of the Place Meggido.

but I feel sorry for the people in the region its the Crime of the Krimea. and ask Florence nightingale and the charge of the light brigade, histore in the making again in the same place. and its soon. again too.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

hoser, I was thinking the same thing today. This brings back the good old days of the cold war. Perhaps this will make for better James Bond movies.

• prologos
    prologos

Russia uses same language as Hitler to justify troop movements : " to protect the interest of our ethic minorities in the region, and they might be partially right.

jw's interest? like in radicalized Germany, there might be excuses for backlash against foreign activists, like those headquartered in Brooklyn, just across the east river from the UN.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

JWs will not get exited. But the evangelicals at my work ARE exited and preparing for a great war, and one of them is constantly checking if there are any troop movements towards Israel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit