I saw some JW's while out on a date !

by Pitchess Co-Gen 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Pitchess Co-Gen
    Pitchess Co-Gen

Well I went on a date Saturday, and while I was walking to to the restaurant I see one of the 'elders' in one of my old congregations ( Central Compton ) walked past me real fast . I realized it was one of the 'elders' who protected the 'elder' who held my card ( other story ) for 8 months . Well to make the long story short other witness came, and where scared to see me back in town lol. Why do witnesses get scared of disfellowshipped ones ? I have more to the story if you want to hear .

• Honesty
    Honesty

Tell us more!

• Pitchess Co-Gen
    Pitchess Co-Gen

Sorry for the long wait everyone people . Anyway more witnesses came and when they saw me they didn't know what to do lol like they didn't want to go in the restaurant when they saw me . Now I'm thinking they better not come to my table trying to 'encourage' me to return knowing that I've been out five years now . When I first got disfellowshipped I was begging for encouragement( please read my past posts and comments ), but these people treated me like crap and started rumors about me . Ok back to the date, so I'm watching these people and I'm laughing in my head on how these people wouldn't even look at me and I'm looking at them . Well I see them zoom past in fear and to there tables lol . Another thing they didn't have their wives with them, but I didn't think they were cheating .

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Yes, hit us up with all the details!!!!

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

They are afraid of you because the Watchtower instills fear and anxiety, instead of joy and happiness. The Pharisees were great at running past preceived sinners, Jesus Christ enjoyed teaching the same people the Pharisees and Religious Hypocrites ran from!

They are cowards and don't think for themselves, what a dirty little religion!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

They are afraid of me too, and I am neither DF'd or DA'd, but they scuttle past me in the street with eyes cast downward, suits me, I haven't the inclination to talk to zombie cult members who have no conscience of their own.

Not all do this, some still say Hi, good for them, they still have a bit of normality.

This evident fear, I feel it even in those who do speak to me, is proof of Rory's thread, "deep down they know it is all B.S".

If they believed with all their heart that they had the Truth, they would have nothing to fear, whatever an Apostate like me had to say would be easily refuted.

But no, they fear, because their oh so frail faith has no foundation whatsoever.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Why didn't they follow Jesus' command (not a suggestion!!) and treat you like "a man of the nations and a tax collector"? (Matt. 18:17)

Have they personally stopped preaching to such people? If not, then they are judging someone (YOU) as UNFIT to hear "the truth".

• Reality79
    Reality79

LOL, it's really pathetic, isn't it?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Watchtower WARNS them to stay away from DF/DA ones.

Yes, WARNS THEM!

WHY?

Because they don't want them to be asked questions that they can't answer. They just want them to continue on in the stupor.

Thus, they describe you as evil, wicked, mentally diseased, trying to attract away members to yourself, etc etc

Dear God! No wonder they fear you!

Doc

PS -- Not to mention that you probably are addicted to drugs and have HIV and who knows what else!!!!

That's what happens when you leave The Truth(TM).

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

PC-G,

The really scary part of your story is that while you were a "faithful witness" you would have behaved the exact same way toward a df'ed person. How we view life when not under the spell of the WTBTS is quite amazing isn't it!

Just saying!

eyeuse2badub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit