"Holy cult hypocrisy, Batman!": Wow! I just have to share TheUnwitness' call to WT HQ!

by Island Man 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hortenzie
    Hortenzie

Desiriousofchange - I called Canadian HQ 2-3 weeks ago. They accepted my call, the man (no more brother) wanted me to go to the local elders, I said I haven't been at the meetings for a while, I just needed a simple yes or no to the question if JWs use the baptismal formula (I thought they do because I remember studying WT about what it means to be baptized in the name of the Father, Son and HS). He tried to avoid to answer but finally said a "no" and abruptly ended the call...

JW are very inconsistent in following their own rules. I remember when they were talking so much against the Internet (mid. 1990s) that we all were under the impression that they will never use it and look now, how everything changed...

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

Wow, the Elder has the attitude of a horrible business "Client-Customer Service Rep", he won't be getting a job handling a phone if fired by the Tower. This guy has not warm or fuzzy feelings, no empathy or trace of any humanity in his voice. Many of the victims of Pedophile Abuse had to speak to heartless Branch Elders, you think your Call was bad, imagine what it's like for a victim of sexual abuse to have to talk to compassionless Pharisees.

I hope you can move on with your life even if you have to leave your family behind, I have left all my family behind and have no regrets, I refuse to speak to calloused liars and crooks who don't worship the God of the Bible and lie about Jesus Christ.

What a Pharisee this elder sounded like, to think we dedicated our lives to a Ponzi Scheme that asked up to difer Present Time Consumption now in lieu for Future Dividends and growth promised. The Witnesses who followed this plan are living off canned cat food and Food Bank Charity. Your better off without the creeps!

• theunwitness
    theunwitness

I made the video. I assure you, it was real. Call them for yourself if you doubt this evil, lying, mentally diseased apostate :)

• Island Man
    Island Man

Welcome, the unwitness!

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

That brother sounded like a dumbass...no interest, very mean...thanks for posting.

"Respect the disfellowshipping arrangement"!!!! WTF?????

Kool Jo

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

The UnWitness... Welcome to JWN!

Thanking you for tuning out the telephone JW music while you were on hold.

There are all kinds of personalities out there. I don't know, but this Elder sounded like he was hand picked and trained to be a Zombie Drone for WT.

He said yes, he was an Elder but he did not know you, so go talk to your local Elder's and basically leave him alone.

And he did his job ( bie ). ( Jobbie as in toilet training. You tell your small child, if they did it in the toilet, they did a good " jobbie " ((American slang)).

He did not sound like a zealot, just like a tired old horse that wanted to get back to the barn, with his cozy, no surprise stall and his dreary but predictable feed bag.

I hope he is not married because he really kept to the party (think KGB or Gestapho) line. No extra fun going on in his room. God, he sounded like a bore.

LoisLane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit