How about a laugh? PICTURE 2

by ballistic 78 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

When [my husband] first started to spend a lot of time on the computer in the middle of the night and early morning, he told me it was 'research'
    Nice one!

http://www.watchtower.org/library/g/2000/6/8/article_02.htm

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

"The Word was God, no, wait, The Word was A god, no, thats not it, The Word was God, no, The Word was a God...... Oh damn it, I Just don't get it. I can't take it anymore.....where's my gun??"

• ballistic
    ballistic

Come on! I think this place could do with a laugh right now! Someone post some pics but make sure you link them from the official site so they get loads of hits logged from j-w.com.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

"And, if you don't buy my Vatchtower, I vill bite your neck..."

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

"Hey Joe, remember what it was like here before the Watchtower cut all the trees down?"

• ballistic
    ballistic

Doctor: "Come this way Sir - you need that seeing to urgently!"

Man in Front: "Excuse me, We've just been asking people how they feel about world conditions?"

• ballistic
    ballistic

"I asked for his insurance details and he gave me this Watchtower and legged it!"

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

"And Jehovah, we ask you kindly to help Mummy accept the Truth, otherwise if she doesn't we know you will kill her like a dog by stabbing a huge sword into her, probably through her genitals, at Armageddon, which is coming any day now......."

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

"You want me to suck your head?!?!?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit