Molested? Forget it, "and think good thoug...

by Nemesis 10 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hello (((((Dana)))))and also ((((Jacinta, morrislamb and outnfree's friend))))

How glad I am that you are sharing your feelings with this board.

Hopefully your description of how much more victimized you were becauseof the WTS's policies on handling abuse cases will help other victims to feel safe in talking about their hurt. I can only imagine how helpful having your pain, fears, distrust and anger acknowledged by others must be.

Surely it would help all you victims to know to that your stories might even help other JWs to come to know the truth about this hidden scandal and open their eyes to the truth of how badly the WTS has treated the "possessions entrusted to their care".

How naive we all were to believe that the WTS had all the answers and the best answers to any of life's problems!

AND how naive the elders are to believe they are actually doing what's best in telling the victims they must face their abuser in a judicial committee and they must describe the details in front of the abuser andthey must put their anger behind them, they must go to the meetings and associate with the abuser and then the ultimate crush...to be told not to talk about it, put it behind you..all under threat of being cast off.

I cannot thank you and all the other victims enough for helping us to know the real truth and to try to understand what you all have gone through.

To all you victims: you have helped me so much with your courage and strength. Please continue to tell us how you were treated.

To you still-active JWs Right now you are in denial of this problem by your condemning the victims as liars. You need to "hear" their feelings and experiences with the mishandling of their abuse to hopefully open up your eyes and your hearts like the rest of us here. What could these victims possibly gain by lying as the WTS has accused them? The WTS is being run by mere men, like the Pharisees were and are wielding their authority and adding burdens just like the Pharisees did and for which they were condemned.

Please listen to the cries of these victims and help them to heal.

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit