Whoever Sent me that email about paul?

by U.2.K. 13 Replies latest jw friends

• U.2.K.
    U.2.K.

Let me Guess, you dont believe we living in the last days right?

Alright, I wont you to Read and "PAY ATTENTION" To 2 PETER Chapter 3 Verse 4> Millions Right now I bet'cha that Question already cross their mind, And It shows that millions are losing their faith, Well Verse 9 is another reason that Jehovah Cares about us, He Created us, So It's common sense that he cares....

And Verse 10 is another Vision of What's gonna happen and Verse 13 is What Mankind can look forward to after armageddon. You can tell that the way paul Wrote those words, that the last days Was not in his time, But only will happen in the future, And Every Sign Which The Messiah Said that was Gonna happen, already Happen... Jehovah Said that peace & safety is the last one< WHEN BILLIONS WORLDWIDE/GLOBAL EVENT Think's it's all Safe, In Reality It's not, THEN THE END OF THIS WICKED SYSTEM WILL COME

Our life time is Christ Coming, I can feel it, Cause I'm a Righteous ServAnt of Jehovah God & Christ Jesus, and The last Sign is on a Low Scale, But alot can happen in just 1 year, So Prepare yourself.....

• jerome
    jerome

Deut 18:20-22

Pay special attention to the part where it says:

"...thou shalt not fear him"

Then mabe you'll see why noone on this board really cares about the end of the World as predicted by JWs.

• U.2.K.
    U.2.K.

It's fuuny how Y'all keep saying this jw, jw, jw stuff... I do not read from the Wt bible, I'm not even a jehovah witness.. The last days is not a Jehovah Witness teaching, it's a bible teaching.. The same thing that the Watchtower teach, is in everybody else bible.. < I think I said that about 600 times already lol....

Everybody else is Just ignoring those last days Verses... How you gonna believe in christ and not Teach what he told you to teach..The Coming of the father's kindgom, the end times, the end of age, & so on.... The only thing on people mind is going to heaven, Still not understanding why Jehovah made the earth..

peace!

• jerome
    jerome

Could you anwser a few quickes for me please?

You said that your not a witness which is ok but

Why is it that you seperate Jehovah God and Jesus Christ?

jerome

• larc
    larc

U.2.K,

I am not sure why you spend your time here. It is not very cost/effective on your part. The vast majority of us are xJWs, who don't believe that the end is near. We have been through that song and dance before, and we really are not interested in your message. It is a very old, tired message for us.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

U.2.K, would you kindly address my questions, explain why haven't you explained the 'peace and security' thing. What is it, and how will it come about? I want to compare notes.

Guest 77

• U.2.K.
    U.2.K.

Hey Jerome, The Father is Jehovah(God) & The son/Messiah is Christ Jesus who is king and in control right now. The trinity is not a bible teaching.. There is only 1 God & 1 Lord

• U.2.K.
    U.2.K.

Hey Guest I already Broke it down once... Last days started When Christ First said it, Last signs started 1914, From 1914 to 2002 every sign Has been complete, And Jehovah said that Once they Say & peace & safety, then the end Will come...It'have to be on a Worldwide/Scale, Once the World thinks it's peace and safe...

• Celia
    Celia

U.2.K.
    No, the word Trinity is not to be found in the Bible....
    But the date 1914 is not there either....
    You say you're not a JW. So how did you come up with the date 1914 as being the beginning of the last days ?
    Are you a Seventh Day Adventist ?

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

U.2.K, your just making quotes. How and why did the first world war come about? Since when have they been saying 'peace and security' and what are the details about this slogan? Who's been saying peace and security?

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit