Confusion of languages to stop man.......

by tresdecu 13 Replies latest jw friends

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

everyone is a friend to everybody else. The bonds of the worldwide family relationship are felt to the depths of each one’s soul. All understand one another. They are speaking a common world language.

all language barriers will be wiped out. You will be able to travel anywhere and communicate with people. You will be able to understand them, and they will be able to understand you. There will be one language for all mankind, and it would be appropriate for the entire Bible to be available in that language.

-

Conclusion: god has no one to blame except himself for the disunity of mankind, strife, national barriers, religious wars and the confusion that exists as far as understanding the Bible. Lesson: if god would just quit meddling in human affairs, we'd do just fine on our own.

• hellenback
    hellenback

That whole change the Lanquage just made me think that the all powerful Omnipotent one is just so insecure. OH please worship me validate my existence. So desperate for us to recognise him. He is like the worst father you could have who punishes all your siblings because you didn't shut the fridge door. …

Numbers 14

18The LORD is slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness, forgiving iniquity and transgression; but He will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generations.' 19"Pardon, I pray, the iniquity of this people according to the greatness of Your lovingkindness, just as You also have forgiven this people, from Egypt even until now."

Funny how he has been punishing every human since Adam & Eve for their sin though.

Its funny how he likes telling us that he is loving and forgiving while committing genocide.

• BU2B
    BU2B

How crazy that they say all humans spoke one language up until only 4000 years ago! The wealth of proof available proving humans had different languages for much longer is an insult to my intelligence. Yet another reason the WT does not want you going to college! A simple anthropology or language course would prove the WT wrong on DAY 1!! It is incredible they still stand by this rubbish in the 21st century. They are no better than the ones who say the earth is flat..

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Confuse their languages.....that'll work really well. NOT! I expect more from an all powerful omnipresent being.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit