Hello from Still Totally ADD glad to be back

by Still Totally ADD 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Thank you all for your kind comments. Both Reopened Mind and me are for the most part very happy. As far as our kids go, they are grown adults and they will have to come to terms themself on what they are doing. We can only hope they will wake up someday and say "you know mom & dad was right about this cult." Time will only tell. Vegtables garden, chickens and wild herbs canning and art is what we center our life on and education on these subjects. The next big thing I am deep into is Aqua Ponics. Using fish and worms to feed your plants. We live a very simple life and only the best to everyone. I also hope to meet some of you one of these days. Jamie you will be our first. We was in your neck of the woods just 2 weeks ago but we could not stop and say hi. We are after all only 2 1/2 hours from you. We will see what we can do about that. I do find one 20mg. pill a day and coffee keeps me under control everyday. It has turn my life around. See you later everyone. Still Totally ADD

• cofty
    cofty

Great to see you back online.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Welcome back.

Paragraph breaks are your friends.

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

I really like your attitude towards life in general and dealing with your JW kids. Welcome back. Keep us posted on your gardening work and I would like to hear more about your wifes book too. Welcome back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit