Incredible busy-work from the Governing Body!!!!

by DATA-DOG 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• galaxie
    galaxie

Adcms So true who really gives a monkeys faaarrt.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

We, in our minds read JW dot org, I wonder how many people might look at the logo and wonder what a J Worg is ?

" Worgs are wolf-like magical beasts that resemble normal wolves, but are larger and have a fiendish, demonic countenance and glowing eyes."

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Dontcallmeshirley got it right, while out in service a couple years ago and a rich Jew answered the door and asked us why we are at is door and why do what we do and we were all over our selves trying to explain why we were out doing the door to door work. We really didn't have a good answer because neither of us really knew what the good news was.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Now JW's have a "Memorial Season"? really? I thought a "season" was more than just a 45 minute session! You know, baseball season=9 months, football season =5 months, "worldly holiday" season Thanksgiving thru New Years Day, etc., etc. O well I guess if the GB can absurdly redefine the word "Generation", why not also absurdly redefine the word "Season". Maybe we will be allowed to decorate our houses with "Memorial Season" decorations. (crackers and wine glasses) Of course, we will be able to purchase the 'appropriate decorations' at our local KH on a voluntary donation basis.

"Tis' the season to be busy fa la la la.........."

Just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• suavojr
    suavojr

In 2003 the Jdubs started a campaing with a commercial.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/61008/1/OMG-They-are-doing-commercials-now#.UwT0p2JdWFs

I recall seign it in spanish and english.

• Ding
    Ding

Most householders know very little about the JW religion.

They know they have a magazine called the Watchtower, that they go door-to-door witnessing in pairs, and that they don't take blood transfusions.

That's about it.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

LOL @ eye-dub. Too funny: Maybe we will be allowed to decorate our houses with "Memorial Season" decorations.

I just put up my "Memorial Season" lights and wreath. It looks spendiforious in a spendiferously gawdy fashion! Sending out cards next week...

• Demokan
    Demokan

I saw this video on youtube, apparently according to CNN they have 4% growth vs other denominations... I wouldn't be surprised. They're already publicizing it in the watchtower and awake and getting lots of new visitors on their website. On a side-note I find it weird, whenever I used to search "Jehovah's Witness" on google I'd always see the JWN website, now the JWN website is on the 3rd or 4rth page result... I wonder what happened there... >.>

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Lots of 30 hour pioneering. Finally, the uber-special JW.ORG campaign!! It will be, " The greatest witness ever."

................................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• galaxie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit