How many in the cong visited you when you started fading

by joe134cd 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kaik
    kaik

Julia, you are lucky. I know at least in my native country that faded JW do not get visited. Even irregular do not get visited. We used to have elderly sister in KH that did not showed for some time when someone decided to visit her. She was long dead and buried on city expenses because she did not have any relatives. I still remember JW speculating if she died in faith or she faded and DA; therefore, not eligible for resurrection.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Nothing since the memorial 2009.

They don't even knock on doors where I live even though the KH is only half a mile away. I haven't seen witnesses out for a couple of years now.

• rory-ks
    rory-ks

I didn't get any personal visits from concerned "friends." The elders handled my fading in a semi-official capacity, and then dealt with it seriously once my blog was discovered.

I'm not sure there are any real friends in the congregation. Most take literally the verse that says, "Continue putting up with one another." (Col 3:13)

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Julia you would probably hold the record.

• steve2
    steve2

Aunt Fancy: Could you kindly clarify what you mean by saying you "got rid of" the pioneer sister who cleaned your house. Would I be wrong to conclude you have buried her in your backyard and planted poison ivy on her otherwise unmarked grave?

Julia:With so many visits, primarily by brothers, I can only hypothesize two possibilities:You belonged to a uniquely deeply spiritual congregation or you are one helluva hot babe who is a male Witness magnet. Could you clarify which?

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

FoundSheep, that's harsh after Pioneering for 13 years but it's the common issue with the Watchtower's Rules.

If anyone is doing something wrong they will spare no expense and use resources from ten different congregations to bring a person down, that's how FUCKD UP the Watchtower Religion is, "Leave No Questioner of Kooky Doctrine Behind (A Reverse Marine Mantra) In Good Standing". They won't send help to a Lost Sheep, they will let half the Congregation fall off the green grassy cliffs but if one sheep start's to hang out with a Ex-JW, We must not have that, hence The Flood Gates of Time and Resources Are Poured Out With Infinte Time and Hours To Hunt That Bad Sheep Down!

What a joke of a religon, how sick are they?

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

As soon as I wrote the letter to the PO that my ex had grounds to remarry, the harassment started without let up. They were calling around the clock. I had moved 30 miles away and they were pounding on the door frequently. One day my sister was at my house when the phone rang and I told her that I could not take the harassment anymore. She picked up the phone and told the elder that if they wanted to DF me that would be wonderful but to absolutely leave me the F... Alone and then she slammed the phone down and turned to me and said..."was that so hard?" They never bothered me again. I heard later, through the grape vine, that they DFed me. I had not been to a meeting or associated with any JW in a couple of years, however they felt the great need to make that announcement.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Steve2= Julia is a hot babe.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Magwitch= That was kind of what I was expecting to get, sort of similar to the Ray Franz treatment. But instead sweet silence. Nada nothing zilch. I guess it's in the art of how you fade. Say nothing and they leave you alone.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

No visitors at all...........

...............apart from one elder that I told not to visit when he started spouting over the phone about how the GB had admitted mistakes, gone back to the bible and then got it right. Now there's a thread in it's own right!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit