We got DF'd/ Assoc. Press called

by ARoarer 87 Replies latest jw friends

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

Sorry Barb you have to go though all this.

I remeber what my girlfriend wen though. Her children wre almost killed. I was marked as a meddler.

<A HREF= http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/christianexjehovahswitnesses </A>

• Will Power
    Will Power

Ronin

What did you expect? A pat in the back for speaking against Jehovah's organization and Jesus' annointed brothers? Don't get me wrong, I understand your struggle, but you have crossed way over the line. You have been mislead and you sincerely think that those that are helping do because they care for you. If they cared they would helping you with your spirituality by helping you get closer to Jehovah. Instead they will do anything in their power (or twisted words) to get you to leave Jehovah's sanctuary.

I believe that you thought the above was farkels comment?
    He was quoting schiblet or something like shit for brains.
    on a previous page.
    I actually thought for a moment that it was farkels comment but knew better, then noticed the : at the beginning.
    oooops

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I like finally being out of the WT ORG I am a very independent female and usually do as I darn well please and therefore I have never fit into their religious cult -- QUEENIE is somewhat a loner BUT I would like to congratulate you on your being formally disfellowshiped like they did and then AP call you like they did BE PROUD / PEACE ((((healing hugs))))) ONE DAY AT A TIME

• ronin1
    ronin1

This is Ronin1:

If I was wrong, I'm sorry to Farkel. However, whoever posted that
    needs to have their head examined.

Ronin1

• ronin1
    ronin1

This is Ronin1:

I am apologizing a second time to Farkel. It was brought to my attention that I read the post wrong and that he repeating a quote and it was not his opinion.

The mistake is mine.

Sorry again Farkel.

Ronin1

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

RONIN1,

Farkel was QUOTING Schibolet on page 3 of this thread.....I've only been a member of this board for a short time, but I do know that Farkel is one of the staunchest, most articulate, humorous members of the group....and his language reflects reality, I think. Sometimes when you're really pissed off, nothing but a swear expresses it quite so well! : - )

Terri

• ronin1
    ronin1

This is Ronin1:

To Sunnygal41:

I am new to this post also. Again I stand corrected.

I just feel that one can get a point across with plenty of words
    from the dictionary than curse or foul langage dialog.

To each his own.

Sorry Farkel.

Ronin1

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Barbara

It is waayyy cool to actually have a life now, hey? And that's wonderful news about your horses. My 9 year old daughter, Delaney, recently began English style riding lessons and has gone completely horse crazy, to the point that her dad and I are trying to figure out how to make her greatest dream come true...a horse of her own. She looks so adorable in her jodphurs, boots, cap, and jacket (gushing mom alert! LOL). Hopefully, I'll be able to post a pic one of these days.

Anyway, life is too short not to grab every moment of happiness one can. I'm so glad that you and your family are making the most of it!

Dana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit