I miss you all......

by Tatiana 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

{{{{{{{{APRIL}}}}}}}}}
    So glad to hear from you. Have missed you and your wicked sense of humor. You have my number, call if you need anything.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day April,

Hope the clouds clear soon and blue skies appear.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((((April))))))))

I'll be thinkin' of you! Please know we miss your sweet face in here!

Andi

• Simon
    Simon

Hey April!! Hi

Good to hear from you - hope things are ok.

• think41self
    think41self

((((April))))

Sorry things have been so rough lately. Email me if you want to talk. I promise I'll throw in a few positive thoughts to brighten your day.

think41self

This side of Eden, whether we realize it or not, we feel the stain on our souls, and at every opportunity, we try to scrub it away with steel-wool guilt.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thanks you guys for all the sweet replies. I'm at the mercy of the library's computer these days, so I don't have much time to write. I miss you all and hope to be back soon. Cassie, I will try to call you. I miss you and pray you are feeling lots better. Cowboy, I miss you too. Thanks for being you!

Where's the lovely Xena these days? I hope she got my postcard. If anyone hears from her tell her I said Hi.

Love you all and will be back soon hopefully.

Love.....
    April

April

Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit