I am Supermom!

by flower 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Flower,

I think if it had been me, I would have been leaving my house at 6:35 because I woke up late. I'd be walking out to my car with the kid hanging out of my mouth, and my keys draped over my shoulder. In one hand would be a slice of last night's pizza and a random bag. I can pretty much guarantee that I would have forgotten either the project or costume, maybe both.... and the day would only go downhill from there.

Kudos to all you SUPERMOMS out there.

Hmmm

• Prisca
    Prisca

(((((((((flower)))))))))))

Happy mother's day to all the mothers here, especially the ones who have to do it alone.

• cellomould
    cellomould

Great story Flower!

I just sent my mother a potted apple blossom plant…it should arrive by Tuesday. A little late for Mother’s Day, but as she’s a JW, it’s close enough.

I wasn’t even thinking that I could get away with that until I was over my parents’ house this weekend. My mom handed me a catalogue as she was cleaning off the desk. I was thinking to myself, ‘what’s she doing that for, this is a Mother’s Day catalogue?!’ But then it hit me…

…I decided I would do something nice for my mother. And I highly recommend those who are vacillating over whether to give your mother a Mother’s Day gift or even a Mother’s Day hug to do so.

She will appreciate it.

cellomould

"You're crying 'why am I the victim?' when the culprit is YOU" Stevie Wonder

• flower
    flower

Hmmm,

Hahaha..thats too funny. Believe me I've had days like that. Thanks.

Thanks Prisca and Cello

flower

• Solace
    Solace

I understand.
    I am also busy with my husband, very active 4 year old son, 10 year old daughter on her period, full time job, not to mention all the work keeping up the house etc.
    I honestly dont think I wouldnt change a thing. I love them all.
    I do sometimes wish there were more hours in a day though.

• flower
    flower

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY Heaven! ((((((((hugs)))))))

flower

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL single dads and how about a HAPPY PARENTS DAY soo no one feels left out and unappreciated

• Solace
    Solace

Flower you are such a sweetie!
    Happy Mothers day to you and all the hard working, self sacrificing moms out there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit