JW response to CNN article

by dubla 22 Replies latest jw friends

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Axe to grind or someone out for prominance to quote another father.

Slipnslidemaster:"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the darkside."
    -Emperor Palpatine

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America

• flower
    flower

I feel your frustration for sure. That drives me crazy too. Its like they always have to think that theres no way things are the way they seem with stories that are negative towards the society. They always think there is 'more' to it or that the people are disgruntled or crazy. Why cant they just look at the facts? Because they are programmed not to thats why. I was exactly the same way. I read negative things about the society years ago but I really believed everything the society said about apostates. I could have saved myself from three of the worst years of my life if I had taken the blinders off and really looked at what I was reading. But it took a horrible experience for me to start looking again and then I was willing to really look at it all.

I believe many of the jw's like your father will not ever take off the blinders until or unless they have a personal negative experience within the org. And even then they may make excuses.

Its a shame but thats what cult mind control is all about.

flower

• jerome
    jerome

Isnt this ironic.

Ex- JWs trying to reason with active JWs and they find it fustrating...

Remember that concerned pastor or other shuch person that tried to tell you that you were in a cult sometime back when you were going from door to door?

I'm sorry that you have to go through this with you family and all but at leasst now you know what others were up against when they were trying to help you out while you were still in.

(((dubla)))

jerome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit